Having a tough time with the name.

So our last name is Aguilar. The wife and I are having somewhat of a difficult time coming up with a boy name that really speaks to us. We are looking for a cool and unique name, and are steering away from traditional and common. We are both okay with [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], and I love the name [name_m]Houston[/name_m] but she doesn’t at all. At the moment we are only seriously considering the name [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m]. I also like the name [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] a lot but I just got this look and the “NO” head shake.

If some of the users here could chime in with some ideas that would be greatly appreciated.

I like both [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]. I really don’t like the name [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] at all.

here are just some names that came to mind…

[name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_u]Kade[/name_u]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_m]Thor[/name_m]
[name_m]Tyr[/name_m]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Dante[/name_m]
Zyker
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
Saphhiro
[name_f]Nova[/name_f] (I know many say it’s feminine, but I personally know a little boy named [name_f]Nova[/name_f] and he loves his name)
[name_u]Pax[/name_u] or [name_u]Paz[/name_u]
[name_f]Nyx[/name_f]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_u]Zen[/name_u]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Zacarias[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Zaid[/name_m]

First name I thought of was [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]. Other ideas:

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Dax[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_m]Foster[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Viggo[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_u]Cato[/name_u]
[name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Jory[/name_u]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_m]Maxim[/name_m]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_m]Gannon[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
Aero

[name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_m]Maverick[/name_m], [name_m]Titus[/name_m], [name_m]Leander[/name_m] come to mind.

I think [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] Aguilar flows nicely. I also am an [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] fan but really think it’s too trendy.

I like [name_m]Knox[/name_m] as well. A one syllable boys name always strikes me as strong and handsome. [name_m]Knox[/name_m] Aguilar also sounds really great. [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] sounds REALLY great! [name_m]Just[/name_m] saying!!

I really like [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] (although my preference is for it on a girl), and [name_m]Houston[/name_m] is totally adorable (I think you should try and twist her arm on that one)!