TTC our third from this month, onwards.

The names we have are

Boy

1. Cedric Lawrence
  2. Elias Benedict

Girl

1. Tabitha Dulcie May
  2. Verity Florence/Fleur

Which out of the male/girl option sounds the best with older brothers names? And thoughts would be nice.

Thanks

2 Likes

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] sound great with older brothers’ names!

1 Like

i love [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] May!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f] Fleur.

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] with your older boys!

[name_f]Verity[/name_f] has an uncommon letter like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] feels regal next to [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] ! Such strong and handsome names !

1 Like

Option 1 for boys.
Option2 for girls.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] with your boys’ names! Both seem familiar, traditional and on-trend, but nicely unexpected too. They share a cool, down-to-earth vibe.

Both [name_f]Verity[/name_f] and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] have a slightly different feel to me – more stylised, in a way. Fashionably vintage and a little aristocratic in flavour. Both are wonderful names but they just don’t feel quite so down-to-earth as your boys’ names to me.

1 Like

So hard. I think I’ll just call him/her baby three lol

I agree that both [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f] are a bit more refined than my boys names but I was looking to be a bit more adventurous a third time lol. Which for me, means something less common than my boys names.
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] would also get Vivi. Which I feel is a bit more down to earth. Excellent points though!

I picked up on that RE [name_f]Verity[/name_f] too :smiley:

Both Tabitha and Elias would fit the bill too :wink: Both have that traditional feel with quirky edge which I love. I do think any of these options would fit in your family though! Vivi is adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] with your boys!

1 Like

[name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f]

1 Like

They both work really well! I’d say [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] though. I like that [name_f]Verity[/name_f] has an uncommon ‘v’ like Aléxâńdèr’s ‘x’ and Záchârŷ’s ‘z’ and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is a short middle name. I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] also has similar vibes to your sons’ names. But, ultimately, you can’t go wrong!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I think, with your boys’ names, [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] would be my top choices. They are absolutely beautiful — actually, all of your options are. For Verity, I would go with Fleur.

1 Like

[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is great with your boys!

1 Like