Having Triplets need help!

[name]Cheyenne[/name] is a family name and one we really love, sorry you don’t like it.
[name]Sebastian[/name] and charles are great but my husband doesn’t like either and as the father he gets veto rights.[/quote]

I hope that I haven’t offended anybody. I was surprised to see that option as [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a classic name as are your other choices. If [name]Cheyenne[/name] has a special meaning by all means use it. When I was younger I didn’t think about family names too much but now I think that it can be special to have a family name carried on as long as there aren’t a II, III, IV, V etc. [name]Even[/name] vary it a little, say it was [name]Lucille[/name] in one generation you may like [name]Lucy[/name] for your daughter and even though it is a little different the nod to the family is there.[/quote]

No No you havent offended anyone. sorry if it sounded that way, it wasn’t intentional. I understand [name]Cheyenne[/name] doesn’t fit, but we kind of like it for that reason it’s kind of like my style mixed with my husbands style. also its my husbands grandmothers name and she raised him so he really feels strongly about it.

but who knows they arent even here yet so we will just have to wait and see, we might end up with three entirely newnames when its all said and done :slight_smile:

I think it’s great that you and your husband could compromise over names despite your differing styles! I definitely think that the meaning of a name, in this case, [name]Cheyenne[/name], is more important than its given style, and if you love it, that’s what counts. I think it’s lovely that you may be honoring your husband’s grandmother.

To some people, it’s important that their children’s names match in style, and to others, it’s just not that big of deal. There’s no right or wrong, just what feels right to you.

I’m glad you’ve found names you love!

Good luck!

I love your daughters name!

girls:
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Kay[/name]
[name]Zoey[/name]
[name]Hallie[/name]
Kaelie
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Samantha[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
Roslie

boys:
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Richard[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Brandon[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Eric[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]

Sorry it took so long to give you an update. The babies were born a little early but all are well and doing splendidly.

Introducing:
[name]Holden[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Monroe[/name] (called [name]Jax[/name])
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]

Congratulations, and a huge welcome to [name]Holden[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], and Miss [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name]! :slight_smile: I’m so excited for you, and can’t thank you enough for letting us know that the babies are here!

I remember seeing [name]Vivienne[/name] on the list of suggestions here, and I thought it was beautiful with [name]Juliet[/name]. I think that [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] are very handsome names, too.

I hope you’re doing well, and that you’re enjoying your beautiful children!

Best wishes to you and your family!

[name]Hi[/name] thanks for this exciting news, congratulations and best wishes to yourselves and the family.

You have done yourselves proud naming these babies and [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are so sweet and lovely together.

[name]Hope[/name] you are keeping well.

Congratulations and welcome to [name]Holden[/name], [name]Jax[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name]! You and DH did a wonderful job–both in bringing them into the world and in naming them! I couldn’t imagine two more perfect pairs than [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name]. I absolutely love the [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Camille[/name] combo as well. Congrats and best wishes!

I’m not very good at pairing names up, so instead I figured I’d go a different route. Since [name]Juliet[/name] is a Shakespearean name, I thought I might suggest other Shakespearean names to you. You can find a complete list at Shakespearean Names ***

Did you know that the names [name]Shakespeare[/name] used were generally not names that were common in his time? He used exotic or made-up names for his characters! For example, [name]Marisa[/name]… he made up!

Girls:
[name]Adriana[/name]
[name]Aemilia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Desdemona[/name] (i love this name)
[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Helen[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Jessica[/name]
[name]Katharine[/name]
[name]Lucetta[/name]
[name]Mariana[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Regan[/name]
[name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]

Boys (they’re a little harder, lots more names, but not a lot that would be used in the present day US):
[name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Orlando[/name]

[name]EDIT[/name] - well a BIG DUH to me!!! I guess that’s what I get for reading posts after i post my opinion.
Congratulations and welcome to your babies! What a wonderful story!

What beautiful names! They all go brilliantly with [name]Juliet[/name], too - congratulations, and good luck!

Congratulations! What beautiful names! [name]Hope[/name] everyone is doing well:)

My favorite three girls names
[name]Ava[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Lilly[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Eva[/name]

My favorite three boys names
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Joel[/name]
[name]Jace[/name] [name]Lee[/name]
[name]Ayden[/name] [name]James[/name]

If you check above she had her wonderful babies :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

oops! sorry! congradualtions!

Congrats :slight_smile: