Having trouble finding second name that sounds right with primary name...

My hubby and I are having our 10th child in a few days (induction on Oct 29th). I am having more trouble deciding on a name this time. My mom died almost 2 years ago, and this will be the only grandbaby she didn’t get to meet. I worked for months finding a way to incorporate my mom’s name for our baby girl. I ended up combining my name ([name_f]Karen[/name_f]) and her name ([name_f]Elaine[/name_f]) into Katalayne.

Here’s the issue: Katalayne can be pronounced as [name_f]Kat[/name_f]- a -[name_u]Lane[/name_u] OR [name_f]Kat[/name_f]- a- Lan -Ya. I am having one heck of a time finding something I like that sounds good with both pronunciations! My hubby is pretty much open to whatever (names are a big deal to me, so he just nods and smiles, lol).

Here are my last 3 kiddos names to give you an idea of our naming style:

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Jazilys (nicknamed [name_u]Jaz[/name_u], both names associated with music), [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] Solaris (means “[name_u]Golden[/name_u] [name_f]Sun[/name_f]” in Greek), [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] Vayle (Greek and Old English meaning “[name_f]Valley[/name_f] of [name_m]Light[/name_m]”).

Katalayne can be the middle or first name- as long as the name flows well.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

What do you think of:

[name_f]Aya[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] Katalayne
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_f]Eileen[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_f]Milla[/name_f] Katalayne

Oh, I like the name [name_f]Elaine[/name_f].

[name_f]Enna[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_f]Zenaida[/name_f] Katalayne ([name_f]Zenaida[/name_f] was one of the earliest female physicians, along with Philonilla)
[name_f]Xenia[/name_f] Katalayne
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] Katalayne

There’s also the [name_m]French[/name_m] name Katel, which I’m fond of and has the first 2 letters in each of your names.