Hawkins

Thoughts on the name [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] for a baby boy. Middle name [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Last name ends in -lee. We really like rare names and the surname feel. Thought nicknames could be [name_m]Hawk[/name_m], Kins, or Kinso even. [name_f]My[/name_f] family has clearly stated their opinion that they don’t like it and my mom even slipped today and called him [name_m]Watkins[/name_m]. He’s due in 2 months and I’m really feeling pressure to get a name finalized.

2 Likes

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] is pretty cool and distinct!

1 Like

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] is really cool! I’ve always thought it could be a cool name! And [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is lovely!

And considering your family, it always seems like the family ends up loving the child so much once they meet them, they don’t care about the name anymore. So, I say if you love the name, go for it!

Came to say something similar to this! I love Hawkins Jude!! I have both of these names on my list so I think it’s a gorgeous combo. I’ve seen too many people face name regret by not using the name they love. If Hawkins Jude feels like the one, don’t let other people’s opinions sway you. If you love it, go for it!

Best of luck :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I LOVE it. So very cool and unusual but very wearable to me. I think you should stick to it if you love it.

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sounds great and seems to check all of your boxes. Your family will get used to it!

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] is cool! I prefer the flow of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] personally, but [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is handsome!

I love [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]. Its on my own list.

I saw a person on YouTube name her kid [name_m]Hawk[/name_m].

Other ideas:
[name_m]Hank[/name_m]
[name_m]Huck[/name_m]
[name_m]Jetson[/name_m]
[name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
[name_u]Houston[/name_u]
[name_m]Watson[/name_m]
[name_m]Anakin[/name_m]

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] was one of my first big name nerd crushes! I met a little boy named [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] when I was in maybe fifth or sixth grade and I was in LOVE with the name, I remember thinking it was the coolest name. It was his mom’s maiden name, I think. I’m still a big fan!

Hawkins Jude is so handsome!! I like nn Hawk.