Hawkins

Thoughts on the name [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] for a baby boy. Middle name [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Last name ends in -lee. We really like rare names and the surname feel. Thought nicknames could be [name_m]Hawk[/name_m], Kins, or Kinso even. [name_f]My[/name_f] family has clearly stated their opinion that they don’t like it and my mom even slipped today and called him [name_m]Watkins[/name_m]. He’s due in 2 months and I’m really feeling pressure to get a name finalized.

2 Likes

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] is pretty cool and distinct!

1 Like

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] is really cool! I’ve always thought it could be a cool name! And [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is lovely!

And considering your family, it always seems like the family ends up loving the child so much once they meet them, they don’t care about the name anymore. So, I say if you love the name, go for it!

Came to say something similar to this! I love [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] Jude!! I have both of these names on my list so I think it’s a gorgeous combo. I’ve seen too many people face name regret by not using the name they love. If [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] feels like the one, don’t let other people’s opinions sway you. If you love it, go for it!

Best of luck :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I LOVE it. So very cool and unusual but very wearable to me. I think you should stick to it if you love it.

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sounds great and seems to check all of your boxes. Your family will get used to it!

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] is cool! I prefer the flow of [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] personally, but [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is handsome!

I love [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]. Its on my own list.

I saw a person on YouTube name her kid [name_m]Hawk[/name_m].

Other ideas:
[name_m]Hank[/name_m]
[name_m]Huck[/name_m]
[name_m]Jetson[/name_m]
[name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
[name_u]Houston[/name_u]
[name_m]Watson[/name_m]
[name_m]Anakin[/name_m]

[name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] was one of my first big name nerd crushes! I met a little boy named [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] when I was in maybe fifth or sixth grade and I was in LOVE with the name, I remember thinking it was the coolest name. It was his mom’s maiden name, I think. I’m still a big fan!

Hawkins Jude is so handsome!! I like nn Hawk.