Hawthorne?

What do you berries think of [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] for a boy? It’s currently a guilty pleasure, but I’m really falling for the name! I like the nick name [name_m]Thor[/name_m] for it as well. I have a son, [name_m]Archer[/name_m]. I can see [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] matching style wise, as well as the nick names [name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_m]Thor[/name_m] together. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] “[name_m]Thor[/name_m]” would have teasing potential? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you see the name aging well?

Thanks for all opinions! :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]–it’s edgy yet distinguished sounding. I like it better in full than with a nickname, so I prefer it in the middle personally. But [name_m]Thor[/name_m] works, and I’ve also heard [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] together a lot, much more than [name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_m]Thor[/name_m]. [name_m]Thor[/name_m] is kind of intense to me.

I like it! It sounds very distinguished, yet a but edgy.

I adore [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]. We currently have [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] on our list. Both names are meaningful and honor. I think [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] make a wonderful sibling set. I would use the nickname [name_m]Hawk[/name_m], [name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]. They sound like an adventurous team that enjoys exploring the outdoors, hunting for frogs, filling their pockets with rocks, …

I really like [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] as a nick name too! :slight_smile: It’d actually work perfect, as one of [name_m]Archer[/name_m]'s middle names is an animal name ([name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m], the middles honor). We call him [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] sometimes. [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] would be cute :slight_smile:

Thanks! I do like it as a middle name too. I like that it has options. And I love how adventurous they sound! It’s the kind of names I tend to like :slight_smile:

[name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] are so sweet.

I love the name [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] and it has special significance to me, but I find it too much as a first name. I much prefer it in the middle spot. [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] is a cute nickname though, better than [name_m]Thor[/name_m]!