HAYDEN or?

See the results of this poll: Best baby boy name

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Hayden: 9 (33%)
  • Holden: 11 (41%)
  • Greyer: 2 (7%)
  • Hudson: 5 (19%)

Actually [name]Hayden[/name] and [name]Caden[/name] are great names [name]IMO[/name] but got swept up in the [name]Aiden[/name] craze, but only for boys!
My niece is named [name]Hayden[/name] and she hates that she is in a class with two boys named [name]Hayden[/name] and a [name]Jayden[/name] and [name]Aiden[/name]… poor girl!
If you love it go for it!

I actually like [name]Hayden[/name] for a boy. Of all the -aden names, I like [name]Hayden[/name] and [name]Aidan[/name] the best, despite their popularity. If you love [name]Hayden[/name] and are only concerned about its popularity, just go for it…chances are, it’s not even too heavily popular in your particular area.

I also have a soft spot for [name]Holden[/name]…I like that as a [name]Hayden[/name] alternative!

I voted for [name]Holden[/name] which I prefer over [name]Hayden[/name]. [name]Holden[/name] just sounds a little more masculine to my ears and has a literary association to “The Catcher in the [name]Rye[/name]”. Far too many girls are being given the name [name]Hayden[/name] so personally I wouldn’t feel comfortable choosing it myself. An alternative to [name]Hayden[/name] could be [name]Hadrian[/name] or [name]Hayes[/name]. I really can’t get into [name]Hudson[/name] at all (the rough beginning of “Hud” throws me off I think). In my opinion, [name]Gray[/name] is a much better option than Greyer. Good luck!

My favorite is [name]Holden[/name]. I also like [name]Hayden[/name] a lot, and it doesn’t give me the same vibe as [name]Kayden[/name], [name]Brayden[/name] and [name]Jayden[/name] do (even though [name]Hayden[/name] is quite similar, it doesn’t sound as trendy for some reason). I don’t care for Greyer at all…it reminds me of Breyer’s ice cream, which makes me want to pronounce it “Gry-er” I don’t care for the name [name]Grey[/name], anyway. I have never cared for the sound of [name]Hudson[/name], either.

My favorite is [name]Holden[/name]. Second favorite [name]Hudson[/name]. I wouldn’t use it cause I’m canadian and it does remind me of middle school and learning about the hudson’s bay company.

Having said that if you love [name]Hayden[/name] that is the name you should use.