Hazaiah & Haziel

What do you think of these Jewish names? [name]Hazaiah[/name] (Huh-zay-uh) Predicition of God. I like [name]Hazaiah[/name] because it’s different, it’s Jewish to honor his heritage and it really looks cool written and typed and because it’s Biblical I know it ages well.

Haziel (Hah-zee-el) Prophecy of God. I feel that this name also looks and sounds cool and ages well.

Thanks!

I love Biblical and hebrew names. These are unusual but sound really cool!

Thanks!

I really like [name]Hazaiah[/name]. I’m not familiar with either name, thanks for sharing.

[name]Love[/name] it!

I like [name]Hazaiah[/name]. Haziel seemed like a female name to me at first, possibly because of the similarity to [name]Hazel[/name], but the more I think about it, the more it’s growing on me :slight_smile:

Completely agree. Though still prefer [name]Hazaiah[/name] x

I hadn’t hear of [name]Hazaiah[/name] before, but I really love it! Something about a z in the middle of a name is just so handsome.

I can see the appeal of Haziel, but I wouldn’t use it because, unfortunately, it looks like a yooneek spelling of [name]Hazel[/name] and raises pronunciation issues. I also happen to think [name]Hazaiah[/name] is the stronger of the two names anyway, so I think you should go with that!

I love these. I also thinkl the nn [name]Haze[/name] is really cool. I had a teacher in HS whose last name was [name]Hazen[/name]. That could also be a really cool name, [name]IMO[/name].

Great names! I personally prefer [name]Hazaiah[/name] because as someone else mentioned i think Haziel looks a bit feminine i think its because it looks a bit like [name]Hazel[/name]!? But loving [name]Hazaiah[/name]!