Hazel Etta

What do you think of the name [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Etta[/name]? This was my great grandmother’s name (through the maternal line, so mother’s mother’s mother, lol) and she was the only great grandparent that I ever met, though she passed away when I was still young enough that I have no memory of her, but we have videos and she seems, through watching them, like a really sweet lady. I think it’d be nice to honor her in some way, so what are some combos you can think of using either name? I rather like it as it is, too, so that’s an option. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Etta[/name] are nice names, but I don’t like the flow of [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Etta[/name]. Sorry.

[name]Hazel[/name] is my favorite name that my daughter will have. I’m obsessed with it. I absolutely love it. I hope it never gets trendy. I want it to myself!!!

I love [name]Hazel[/name]! [name]Etta[/name] is sweet, too, although not really my style.

What about [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] or [name]Etta[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]?

I love [name]Etta[/name], but I’m not a fan of [name]Hazel[/name].

I love it just the way it is.

I would prefer [name]Etta[/name] stay in the mn spot in combos but [name]Hazel[/name] can be in either. [name]Don[/name]'t really like [name]Marguerite[/name] though.

I love [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Etta[/name].
I’ve always loved [name]Hazel[/name], but never was too much of a fan of [name]Etta[/name], but together they’re lovely.

[name]Etta[/name] is one of my favorite names. I’m not a big fan of [name]Hazel[/name] and I dont like the flow of [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Etta[/name]. [name]Etta[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] on the other hand sounds fantastic :slight_smile:

I think both are fine names but don’t like the flow to me it ends up as ‘Here’s a letter’ when I say it a few times. I’m not sure of the other way around either. It does seem strange to me that you would want to honour someone you never had the chance to know rather than your mother or grandmother? Is it that you really like your greatgrandmother’s names or that she did something remarkable that you admire?
Having said all of that if you really like [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Etta[/name] as it is then go for it.

[name]Hazel[/name] has definitely been a favorite of mine for a while. But the name combo [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Etta[/name] seems like one name to me. Hazeletta. Maybe Hazelette? (though the latter makes me think of the city Hazlet, not a bad city, just a weird association)