Hazel June or Josephine (Josie) Kate?

I prefer [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] nn [name_u]Josie[/name_u], but [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] is lovely as well! Can’t go wrong either way!

1 Like

So hard to pick because they are both stunning !! With big sisters [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] I think I would pick [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u].

That being said I love the idea of honouring Joseph’s and your sister [name_f]Kate[/name_f] ! [name_f]My[/name_f] heart is torn !

1 Like

Botha are beautiful but [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] sounds better with [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and Isla!!!

1 Like

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] wins my vote.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] and think it suits [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] better. I like that all three names start either with a vowel or, in the case of [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], a ‘soft’ consonant; and I like that each name has a different ending. With [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] would be the only one without an -ine ending. Not a big deal but something to consider. Good luck!

1 Like

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is so sweet! Traditional but I still feel like Josephine/Josie is still unique and goes wells with your other girls’ timeless names.

1 Like

Both are so sweet! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] but you can’t go wrong with either. Would you consider something like [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]?

1 Like

Both options are amazing! [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is one of my all time favorite names, but I think [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] might go with the sibset slightly more. Either way, your 3rd daughter is about to have a beautiful name. Congratulations!

1 Like

I love that both are so meaningful to you! :yellow_heart: [name_f]My[/name_f] vote definitely goes to [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] June–I prefer it in general (Hazel and [name_u]June[/name_u] are both favorites of mine!) and with big sisters’ names (avoiding the visual repetition of [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and Josephine).

1 Like

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!

1 Like

I vote [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], based purely on that it sounds best with the siblings. A good mix of popular and old-fashioned which really ties [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] & [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] together.

1 Like

Really tough as I prefer [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but I think [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] is a better match with your other girls…

Maybe [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] wins by a smidgen? Both are beautiful names though

1 Like