Hazel?

Not pregnant, just obsessed :slight_smile:

But, I was just thinking about the name [name]Hazel[/name]. It is one of the few that are currently hubby-approved. Would it be weird to use the name [name]Hazel[/name] if there is a pretty good possibility she will have [name]Hazel[/name]-colored eyes? Hubby has hazel eyes, and so does my father and brother.
Her future driver’s license might look weird…

I’m just being overly paranoid, aren’t I?

I agree you might be creating things to worry about! If you and hubby like the name [name]Hazel[/name], I wouldn’t worry what color eyes you think she might have. I doubt it will ever come up - it’s not like naming her Blondie or something more obviously related to her actual appearance.

Haha! That’s so funny! I was telling my mom that I liked the name [name]Hazel[/name], but that my husband didn’t like it. She said “[name]Hazel[/name]? It sounds like an old lady’s name.” To which I replied, “OR like the eye color”. Her response? “WOW! I’ve never put the name together with the eye color!”

The funniest part of the story is that out of my family of 9, we all either have blue eyes or hazel eyes!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Hazel[/name], by the way. I would use it in a heartbeat if my husband liked it! :slight_smile:

LOL! Thanks! At first I sorta freaked out, but as I was typing my question it started feeling more and more ridiculous :slight_smile:

I love [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Rica[/name], and I can see it on someone with brown eyes, hazel eys, blue eyes, or green eyes. :slight_smile: I think it’s very sweet with your last name. :slight_smile:

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

I adore this name! never thought of it that way before lol…