Hazella 🤎

Hi Berries!
.
My favourite chocolate brand is the New Zealand Whittaker’s and they have a flavour named Hazella.. as in, (HAZE-ella) I was just wondering if anyone else thinks it’s a cute girls name?
.
Would you spell it differently? What would you make her middle name? What would you name her siblings?

2 Likes

This would be an adorable name!!!

1 Like

I think in theory the name is pretty but personally I wouldn’t use a chocolate brand for my child’s name. I think maybe [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would be prettier less chocolatey!

This is cute!! I also feel like Hazella + [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] ‘Hazel + Whit’ would make a cute sibset haha :laughing:

I would do Hazella [name_f]Dove[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f] Hazella!

2 Likes

I think since it’s just a flavor and not a brand, and it sounds a lot like a legitimate vintage name, it would be usable! I think it’s pretty cute and has some good nickname options - [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_m]Haze[/name_m], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], etc.

Hazella [name_f]Monroe[/name_f] and Hazella [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] come to mind!

3 Likes

That’s actually true! :rofl:

I like Hazella. It feels like a natural elaboration of [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and reminds me of [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] from the Hunger [name_m]Games[/name_m] books. [name_m]You[/name_m] could also go with the spelling Hazela, though I think Hazella feels more intuitive.

:deciduous_tree:

For middle names, I’d want something simple and warm. Maybe:

Hazella [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Hazella [name_f]Meabh[/name_f] / Hazella [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

Hazella [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

Hazella [name_f]Rue[/name_f]

:deciduous_tree:

For siblings names I think:

  • Another elaboration of a plant or nature name ie: [name_f]Fernanda[/name_f], [name_f]Foxglove[/name_f], Rosalie/Rosetta, [name_f]Violette[/name_f], [name_m]Olivier[/name_m]
  • A slightly clunky vintage name: [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Lean[/name_f] fully into the brand theme by looking at other strangely appealing brand names: Lunesta, [name_f]Orangina[/name_f], [name_f]Mirinda[/name_f], [name_f]Maybelline[/name_f], Garnier