He has a name - finally!

Excited to announce Our baby boy arrived 20/11/20 and has finally been named!

Cruz [name_m]Peter[/name_m]! A brother for [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]!

We were team green this pregnancy and struggled big time with boy names. It took the whole pregnancy to realise my husband and I actually have similar naming styles (surnames as first names ) but we were on two ends of the spectrum. I liked more out there, uncommon choices and he liked closer to “top 10” names.
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] came home from hospital nameless as we’d hit an impasse and I felt I’d suggested every name under the sun!
I’m not even sure who suggested [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] in the end, but it became my favourite. And hubby wanted to honour his dad with [name_m]Peter[/name_m] as a middle name. So that was our compromise and after 4 days he finally had a name!

30 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] are so cute together!

2 Likes

Cruz [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is so cool! Congratulations!

Congratulations! Great name and love love love your daughters name as well!

1 Like

Yay!! His name is so beautiful!!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new baby boy! [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] are so lovely together. I love your name choices!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a fantastic name!

1 Like

Congratulations ! Very sweet name and I love it with [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is a fantastic name!

1 Like

Oh man I love it! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] is perfect with [name_u]Scout[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is an awesome name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

What a cool name! [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] are perfect together. Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] together!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What cute names!:tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a lovely name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] are so sweet together!

1 Like

Welcome, [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]! Ruru is my favorite nickname. :slight_smile:

1 Like