He has a name!!!!!!

I had posted previously about finding a name for my third child (second son) and having a hard time choosing.
We always name our children after a family member but only if they have passed away so that my children won’t feel beholden to anyone. We thought we had found all the names that we loved in the family tree, then we went to dinner last night. We were speaking about names for the baby and I was saying that I was kind of lost. My husbands grandmother spoke up and said we should name him after her brother. I said that we had contemplated it but [name]Lawrence[/name] wasn’t really our style. She said, no not my older brother, my little bother. Turns out she had a little brother that went and fought in world war two and died on the field. (he was underage but lied to go and fight). My husband asked what his name was and grandma answered… we knew we had our name:

[name]William[/name] [name]Rohan[/name] will hopefully join his big brother [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] and big sister [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Titania[/name] mid [name]September[/name]. So what are your thoughts on [name]William[/name] [name]Rohan[/name]? [name]Do[/name] you like it? Would you use it? We love it, but won’t be offended by anyone’s comments, just curious what people’s thoughts would be on the name.
We both like the nickname [name]Will[/name] over all the other nick names. I think it sounds good with [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Lenny[/name].

[name]William[/name] [name]Rohan[/name] is GORGEOUS, congratulations! That is one handsome name. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I am really excited. I am getting the same feeling about the name as I got for [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Lenny[/name]'s names! Now my belly bean won’t be called bean any more! lol.

I [name]LOVE[/name] it. [name]William[/name] [name]Rohan[/name]. Very classy and classic.

Oh, I think that’s so perfect! [name]William[/name] sounds brilliant with both [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name], and [name]William[/name] [name]Rohan[/name] has great flow. And what a brilliant family connection. I adore [name]Caspian[/name] and [name]Titania[/name] in the middle, by the way - your children have such great names, classic in the first slot and unusual in the middle. [name]Lenny[/name] on a girl is really sweet, too; I love feminine names which can give more masculine nicknames, I find them just the right sort of edgy.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Thank you all so much. The more I say [name]William[/name] [name]Rohan[/name] the more I love it. Now I just have to have patience for him to show up!

Great, great choice! [name]Love[/name] all your names.

I like [name]Wills[/name] as a nn, unless as far as you are concerned the royals own it. But [name]Will[/name] is great too.

I met a little boy name [name]Wills[/name] a few years ago and it totally fit him. I will have to wait and see if [name]Will[/name] or [name]Wills[/name] fits better. Thanks.

[name]William[/name] [name]Rohan[/name] is fantastic!! I love the nn [name]Will[/name] or [name]Wills[/name]. All of your children have wonderful names!

I love that so much! What a great story and strong role model for your son! Congratulations on finding the perfect name!

So handsome! And so perfect with your other kids names! And such a good person to be named for. Perfect all around! Congratulations on your beautiful name choice!

P.S. I love [name]Will[/name] as the nickname!