He likes the names...

He likes the names [name]Rocky[/name], [name]Benny[/name], and [name]Arturo[/name]. I thought that [name]Rocky[/name] [name]Arturo[/name] or [name]Benny[/name] [name]Arturo[/name] would be nice. What do you think?

To me, [name]Rocky[/name] and [name]Benny[/name] sound a little like … rock stars or something along those lines. You know, very man names to pick. I do like [name]Benny[/name], though, especially as a nn, so my vote would be for :
[name]Benjamin[/name] (nn [name]Benny[/name]) [name]Arturo[/name]. I love both of those names!

I love [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Arturo[/name], nn [name]Benny[/name]! It is perfect.

[name]Rocky[/name] is one of those names for me that I’m embarassed to like so much. The only problem is that it isn’t a name one could easily live with.

What about [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Rockwell[/name]? That would give you both possibilities for the nicknames [name]Benny[/name] and [name]Rocky[/name]. Personally I don’t really care for [name]Arturo[/name], but that’s just my taste.

I agree! Giving the baby a name like [name]Benjamin[/name] gives him lots of options throughout his life!

Another vote for [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Arturo[/name], nn [name]Benny[/name] . . . Now the question is, does Mommy like it?