He’s Here!

Hello again everyone! Maebry [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]’s little brother made his first in person appearance in the world on [name_f]May[/name_f] 20th! He’s healthy and handsome and most importantly he’s home with us being absolutely adored by both me and [name_m]Ty[/name_m] and the girls.

We really struggled with his name but we took the names [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] with us to the hospital to see which fit him better, and after getting to know him there really wasn’t any question. He’s [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and we can’t imagine a better name for him!

(Also, thank you all to everyone who gave us advice/suggestions/input during our journey, I’m sure we would’ve just ended up naming him [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Man[/name_m] without all the help, :joy:!)

22 Likes

Cogratulations!!! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is super handsome! Those are two of my favorite names I never thought to pair and his name sounds so perfect next to his sister’s gorgeous names! Good luck!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :green_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning, congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is so handsome!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is a great name.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is wonderful! Best wishes!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is such a strong, handsome name, and I love how it sounds with his older sisters’ names.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is a fantastic name!

I wish you all the best. Stay safe!

1 Like

Congratulations! Him and his sisters all have gorgeous names!

1 Like

Beautiful name. Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is great, congratulations!

1 Like

Awwh, congratulations! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is such a wonderful choice!

1 Like

All of your children are so beautifully named! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is so stunning.
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Emrys [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is fabulous!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you all for kind words and well wishes! :blue_heart: :grin:

1 Like

Your three children’s names are just… unbelievably perfect together. I love that they all have tree middle names too. You really nailed it! Congrats on your new little boy <3

2 Likes

Emrys [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is a stunning combo! Congratualtions

1 Like

Love his name! :heart:

Oh I love the name [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]! Congrats!