He’s here!

Our little bundle of joy arrived two weeks early, happy and healthy! Big brother [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] was so happy to finally meet his little brother [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

52 Likes

Many congratulations! [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is the most beautiful name :brown_heart:

Congratulations! I love the way your kids names sound next to each other

Congratulations!

Congrats! What a handsome name :heart: :sparkling_heart:

Congrats!

Congratulations! :blue_heart:

Your sons have fabulous names

Oh congratulations on your sweet boy!! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] are SWOONY together!

1 Like

congratulations!

Congratulations! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Congratulations! I love [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] together! What great names.

Many congratulations! You have chosen a wonderful name for him.

Aww [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is so lovely!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations🎉

oh congratulations! they both have such stunning names! welcome to the world, august :heart:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]!
:deciduous_tree: :fallen_leaf: :ear_of_rice:

Congrats! August is my favorite boy name! Such a fantastic choice!

congratulations! what lovely names :orange_heart: welcome august!

Congratulations! Your baby boy has a beautiful name and it goes perfectly with big brother [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations!!! Their names are adorable together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: