Heard these names at the park today...

I heard these names at the park today when I took my 2 DD’s. We normally go when there aren’t a whole lot of LO’s there, but today the local preschool came… so these kids would be 3 and 4 (not sure on spelling). WDYT???

[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Kalen[/name] (b) - I kept thinking this was a girl… thinking [name]Kaylin[/name], until the teacher was talking directly to him.
[name]Abby[/name] - assuming [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name]
[name]Deborah[/name]
and I couldn’t believe this one… [name]Secret[/name]! (maybe it was a nn???)

Hey, [name]Raquel[/name] -

Great names! [name]Julian[/name]'s my favorite, but [name]Deborah[/name]? On a preschooler? Wow! And, [name]Secret[/name]'s interesting.

[name]Hope[/name] you had a fun time with [name]Alanna[/name] and [name]Sariah[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Hey! I know… [name]Deborah[/name]!!! Being my mom’s name, that was very strange! I always thought [name]Aspen[/name] was cute, until I actually heard it on a girl - not so cute any more! lol. My favorite was probably [name]Bianca[/name]… you don’t really hear it, and this little girl was so adorable, too! It’s not something I would ever use, but I liked it on her.

The girls did have so much fun, they both really enjoy the swings. Btw, I left you a pm.

… oh and [name]Secret[/name]! I really want to know the story behind that name.

Oh, I forgot [name]Aspen[/name]! I liked that one, too. But, not so good? Someone was posting about [name]Adair[/name] recently. I think it’s become my favorite girly-unisex middle name…

yea… [name]Aspen[/name] was a little strange. Maybe the way the mom said it? It just didn’t sound right on a person.

What does LO mean?

Ps I really like [name]Aspen[/name]!

Strangely enough, we have a number of little Julians (all different ages) running around our neighborhood!
My 4 year olds class:
[name]Hadley[/name] (my DD)
[name]Emily[/name] (sib to [name]Rachel[/name], [name]David[/name] and [name]Adam[/name])
[name]Kay[/name] (for [name]Katherine[/name] - sib to [name]James[/name])
Fenna (g)
[name]Lauren[/name] (sibs [name]Rachel[/name] and [name]Aisling[/name])
[name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] (twins with [name]Abby[/name], sib to [name]Cate[/name])
[name]Will[/name] (brother to [name]Ryan[/name])
[name]Connor[/name] (sibs [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Karina[/name])
[name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Leon[/name] (sib [name]Damian[/name])

[name]Little[/name] One :slight_smile:

Oh my gosh a little [name]Bianca[/name]?? I’m so in love with [name]Bianca[/name]!

I know a baby named [name]Aspen[/name] [name]Skye[/name]

names [name]Ive[/name] heard lately or have seen on the class lists, ages 5 and under:

Alaska
[name]Lyric[/name]
[name]Deborah[/name]
[name]Linda[/name]

A friend of mine just had twins. [name]Both[/name] girls. Older sister is [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Gayle[/name]…

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]