Heard this name on the boards and imediately loved it!

A few weeks ago there was a poster (so sorry, I cant remember who!) talking about the girls name [name]Edith[/name] [name]Dove[/name]. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it on paper. The only thing is Im not sure that I like [name]Edith[/name] because it seems a bit like a grandma name. I do like the cute nn [name]Edie[/name], though. So what do you think? Also, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Dove[/name] in the middle!

I like it! It’s funny because I just posted about the name [name]Edith[/name] :slight_smile:
Mine was [name]Edith[/name] [name]Verona[/name] though!

“granny” names are making a huge comeback! If you like the name [name]Edith[/name], go for it. Otherwise, choose a name in the similar style and add [name]Dove[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Edith[/name]! [name]Edith[/name] [name]Dove[/name] has a nice flow and feel. My problem with the combo, and this may sound silly, is that it makes me think of ice cream because of the [name]Edie[/name]'s brand and the [name]Dove[/name] bar. All I can think of when I hear these names together is vanilla bean ice cream surrounded by chocolate. Although this is not necessarily a bad association :slight_smile: