Hebrew name needed

Hebrew Names

I really need help coming up with a boys name. [name]Noah[/name] was so easy. It is him all the way no other name would be as good. For the next boy my husband and I have long loved [name]Abram[/name] but now I don’t klnow if I still love it. Other suggestions?
I lov e[name]Nathaniel[/name] but dont really want another “N” name.

[name]Noah[/name] , [name]Eliana[/name] and [name]Abram[/name] [name]Laurence[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] What do you think of this sib set. Any future sisters would be one of the following if that helps with my style

[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Samara[/name]
[name]Talia[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]

I like [name]Abram[/name]. It fits well. Some other ideas:
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Hiram[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Kaleb[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Kaleb[/name] but hubby doesnt and we have a [name]Jonah[/name] so rules out [name]Jonas[/name]. love [name]Eli[/name] too is that to close to [name]Eliana[/name] though (we call her [name]Ella[/name] so prob) I like [name]Ethan[/name] it is super popular but so is [name]Noah[/name] now and [name]Ella[/name] so why the heck not I guess

[name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Malachi[/name], and [name]Zachary[/name] are my suggestions.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Love[/name] [name]Malachi[/name] hubby said no. I bet he would go for [name]Gabriel[/name] though and I love [name]Gabe[/name]. Plus since I cant use beloved [name]Gabriella[/name] with [name]Eliana[/name] It would fill that void thx Ill ask him

I meant wwe have a [name]Jonah[/name] in the family, not our own

I like [name]Levi[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Abram[/name] is fantastic. I like the nickname possibilities of [name]Abe[/name] or [name]Bram[/name].

[name]Noah[/name], [name]Eliana[/name], [name]Abram[/name], and [name]Clara[/name] would make a fabulous quartet. :slight_smile:

Not a fan of [name]Abram[/name], its too heavy & “old” sounding for me.
I know [name]Noah[/name] is an old testament Bible name too but even though its very popular, even here in New Zealand, it still sounds fresh to me. Names that go with [name]Noah[/name], still Bible names but fresh sounding & funky are as suggested above:
[name]Levi[/name] (I have a 2 & a half year old step son by this name!)
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Zachariah[/name] nn [name]Zac[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
Good luck!