Helen and Brigette

I think that my favourite names are [name]Brigette[/name] and [name]Helen[/name]. [name]Brigette[/name] is cute, and [name]Helen[/name] sounds so old and drafty yet so pretty and beautiful.

I think that to me, [name]Brigette[/name] tops [name]Helen[/name], but I really like [name]Helen[/name] too.

Which one do you like better, and why?
Also, what do you think of some other names I like?

[name]Isabelle[/name]
Tiralyn
[name]Kaitlin[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]([name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rose[/name])

I think I like [name]Brigette[/name] better than [name]Helen[/name] (though I would probably spell it [name]Bridget[/name] or [name]Bridgette[/name], but the “[name]Brigette[/name]” spelling is still nice, too). Although [name]Helen[/name] is certainly a beautiful name, I prefer [name]Helena[/name] (I say it as “Huh-lay-nah” but there are other pronunciations including “[name]Helen[/name]-uh”). I just think [name]Helena[/name] is prettier and fresher than [name]Helen[/name]. But, like I said before, [name]Helen[/name] is indeed lovely :wink:

Now, commenting on your other names-
[name]Isabelle[/name]-so feminine and elegant, and I love the sound of it! It’s a stunning, albeit popular name.

Tiralyn-I really like this! It’s a very mystifying name…I’ve never heard it before and I like its uniqueness. It reminds me of princesses and fairies, but I actually think it could age well…[name]How[/name] are you pronouncing it? I’m saying it like “Teer-uh-lyn”-gorgeous! :wink:

[name]Kaitlin[/name]-a super sweet, albeit popular name. I like this spelling, as well as these other spellings: [name]Caitlin[/name], [name]Caitlyn[/name], [name]Kaitlyn[/name], [name]Katelyn[/name] & [name]Catelyn[/name].

[name]Rose[/name]-wonderful, wonderful name. So very beautiful & classic and not used very often as a first name…probably the best flower name out there (though I do indeed like other flower names).

Overall, I like Tiralyn & [name]Rose[/name] the best out of the four, because they are less popular than [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Kaitlin[/name]. But all of the names you like are quite beautiful! :smiley:

[name]Hope[/name] I helped you in some way! :slight_smile:

~*~Nameseeker3