Hello Again!

As you may know by now, I have a bun in the oven!! My son should be due at the end of [name]June[/name]/beginning of [name]July[/name] :slight_smile: Anyway I have been so busy between my pregnancy, my daughters, and my husband and I preparing to move our family to Europe after this child is born, (I don’t know if I should post the exact country for safety reasons) that we’ve barely been able to discuss names as much as we did the first two times. So far I have gotten rid of choices and added new ones :slight_smile: My Dh and I really like those “[name]Cas[/name]-” names but as for which one we like best is so hard to choose!! So to get to the point, I would really appreciate it if you berries out there can help narrow our list. THANK YOU!!

*[name]Hadrian[/name] [name]Charles[/name] “[name]Ian[/name]”
[name]Caspian[/name] [name]Michael[/name] “[name]Ian[/name]” or “[name]Cas[/name]”
[name]Cassius[/name] [name]Michael[/name] “[name]Cas[/name]”
[name]Cassian[/name] [name]Michael[/name] “[name]Cas[/name]”
[name]Cassio[/name] [name]Hadrian[/name] “[name]Cas[/name]”

My dd’s have a long “A” sound in their names so I was wondering if that would be an issue with the “[name]Cas[/name]-” names since they have a short “A” which is why I am attracted to [name]Hadrian[/name]

BTW: My dd’s names are [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Helen[/name] “[name]Tavi[/name]” and [name]Acacia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] “[name]Kay[/name]”

[name]Octavia[/name], [name]Acacia[/name] and [name]Cassius[/name] gets my vote definitely - [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Michael[/name]!

I’m not a big fan of [name]Hadrian[/name], sorry. I get where you’re coming from with the long A, but I much prefer the [name]Cas[/name] names. [name]Cassius[/name] or [name]Caspian[/name] for sure, they both sound great with your girls.

I like [name]Cassius[/name] the best with [name]Octavia[/name] and [name]Acacia[/name]. I like [name]Hadrian[/name] too ([name]Hadrian[/name]'s [name]Wall[/name] in [name]England[/name] is quite stunning) but just prefer [name]Cassius[/name] a lot more. I wouldn’t worry about the lack of a long “A” in [name]Cassius[/name]. Sometimes those looking for that “perfect” name tend to overthink things. :slight_smile: