this is obviously pretty GP, but I watched a video about a girl named Hello awhile ago, and I kind of fell in love. so what do y’all think of Hello as a possible middle name? I think [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Hello could be really cute
Ignoring usability, I’m not really a big fan of the sound, which is odd because I usually go for -o names. Maybe it’s the ‘Hell’ part? It does kind of remind me of [name_f]Ellen[/name] and [name_f]Hero[/name], which are both on my list. [name_f]Mary[/name] [name_f]Ellen[/name] [name_f]Hero[/name] is cute.
cute, but doesn’t do it for me the same way [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Hello does
I guess it’s similar to [name_m]Halo[/name_m]? so as a GP middle name, sure!
That is oddly fascinating.
Do you know whether it is her birth name or a chosen name?
In any case, I struggle to see Hello as a name personally, perhaps because It feels more “random” than most word names? i.e., it does not fit into established categories like “nature” or “virtue” names, and admittedly does not conjure a vivid mental image for me. Incidentally, I happen to be quite fond of Sanrio characters and immediately thought of Hello [name_f]Kitty[/name_f], haha. ![]()
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] Hello sounds like a cute stage or screen name, in my opinion!
it was her birth name! she was named that because her parents wanted her to say Hello to whatever life brings
I had a student named [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], so in some ways anything goes.
[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] would be an adorable name!! did they have Nickname?
He is just [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] – but I could see [name_m]Wells[/name_m] being a good option
I know a kid named [name_m]Happy[/name_m] and my neighbors surname is literally Sorry, so honestly Hello wouldn’t surprise me too much as a name, especially in the middle spot. Word and virtue names are incredibly common for kids and people, and Hello does have a lot of similar sounds to already established names as others have already pointed out. I think [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Hello is cute. It would be fun as a band name too
Initially my impression was crazytown, lol, but with [name_m]Halo[/name_m] taking off… it doesn’t seem as crazy as I originally thought. Plus [name_m]Helo[/name_m] is a fairly common nn in [name_f]Brazil[/name_f] for [name_f]Heloisa[/name_f], though the H is silent in that case. But still, I’m not a huge fan, but I do sort of see the appeal as a nn for [name_f]Heloisa[/name_f] or [name_f]Helena[/name_f] or something like that. Leans heavily GP for me though! I don’t hate it as a middle, and something like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Hello is kinda fun!