Hello there! I'm looking to name a character in my book :3 Any help?

Hey everyone! I’m writing a book and I need some help finding a name for my main character. She’s a rogue clone in a testing facility, who was originally created by the Gov. to assassinate anti-government activists and politicians. I don’t want to give the plot line away :stuck_out_tongue: But I can tell you that it takes place in the future, in a sciencey/sci-fi setting. Here’s some characters who’ve already been named (just so you can kinda get the theme I am going with :smile: )

Females:
[name_f]Jeneva[/name_f] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
Carylon [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] [name_m]Bently[/name_m]
[name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_u]Carson[/name_u]

Males:
[name_m]Jake[/name_m] Treven
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] Mayes
[name_m]Nicolis[/name_m] Ruslan
[name_m]Joffrey[/name_m] Sheard
[name_u]Val[/name_u] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]

Thank you for your help~!

A name like [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f], [name_f]Evalina[/name_f], [name_f]Evaline[/name_f], or [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] may work, since you seem to be going for slightly uncommon names for girls. Old-Fashioned, Vintage, Retro, Classic, Eclectic, Unusual and Uncommon Names for Girls | Nameberry this list has a lot of unusual names that may work.

Looks like your doing pretty traditional names with spelling variations. A few ideas:

Vylette
Lewise
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
Clareese
Anella
Martas
[name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]

Thank you all so much~! I love all of these names, and I will definitely use these~! Thank you~ :3