hellp!!

Our twin girls are due on the first of Novemeber and we still have no idea what to name them!!!
We are having second thoughts on all the names we had narrowed down to!
Without mentioning again the names we were considering, I’d like to hear what names you would suggest to go best with our 3 other childrens names, [name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name] and [name]Evenie[/name].
Names need to be able to be pronounced in French, but do not need to be actual French names.

What would you name the twins??

Okay, so to go with [name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name] and [name]Evenie[/name] (which I all adore by the way!) here are some options:
B”atrix nn B”a
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Clotilde[/name]
[name]Clodia[/name]
Cl”o
[name]Mathilde[/name]
[name]Jacqueline[/name]
Aim”e
[name]Flora[/name]/[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Anais[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]/[name]Clara[/name]
In”s
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Virginie[/name]

[name]How[/name] about these combos:
[name]Clotilde[/name] & [name]Florence[/name] nn. [name]Clo[/name] et [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Simone[/name] & [name]Mathilde[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] & [name]Annabel[/name] nn [name]Milly[/name] et [name]Annie[/name]
B”atrix & Cl”o - B”a et Cl”o
In”s & Cl”o
[name]Virginie[/name] & [name]Florence[/name] nn [name]Ginny[/name] et [name]Flora[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps! Let me know what you think!

[name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Oceane[/name] (accent acute on the first ‘e.’ Easier to pronounce in French than English!)
[name]Simone[/name] and [name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] (I trust you know the accent over the i! I don’t know the name of that one!) and [name]Maeva[/name]

I love [name]Cleo[/name], [name]Mathilde[/name], [name]Oceane[/name], [name]Flora[/name], [name]Clara[/name], [name]Clodia[/name], [name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Fleur[/name].
oh and [name]Maeva[/name] too!

Does anyone have any non-French ideas. I love French names but I also like English and Italian names if anyone can think of any.
I want them to be easy to pronouce in English (probably more so than French)

• [name]Flora[/name] is a really great name for you! Easily pronounced in french, yet is an extremely English name! I would definitely use [name]Flora[/name] over [name]Fleur[/name], as it is easily pronouncable. I can see so many people butchering [name]Fleur[/name]!
  • I can also see [name]Flora[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] working really well as sisters/twins.
  • As for Italian names, no matter how simple the name is, i am always drawn to [name]Gia[/name]. Maybe too simple to go with your gorgeous childrens names. [name]How[/name] about: Adelaisa, [name]Aida[/name], [name]Camilla[/name], [name]Carolina[/name], [name]Francesca[/name] (always really English. [name]Frankie[/name] as a nn is cute!), [name]Lucia[/name] (I really see this working for you!), [name]Oriana[/name], [name]Perla[/name] (great middle name!), [name]Zoila[/name]
  • [name]How[/name] about [name]Lucia[/name] & [name]Flora[/name] or [name]Lucia[/name] & [name]Cleo[/name]?

Let me know what you think!