Help!! 6 names!! Votes please!!

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Joseph: 6 (19%)
  • Christopher: 2 (6%)
  • Isaac: 8 (26%)
  • Mason: 4 (13%)
  • Liam: 5 (16%)
  • Brennan: 1 (3%)
  • Micah: 5 (16%)

Why not use [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]? I think that is cute! My only problem is I’m not keen on the nicknames for [name]Joseph[/name]. Maybe [name]William[/name] “[name]Liam[/name]” [name]Brooks[/name] would be more my style. Good luck!

I love [name]Joseph[/name] and voted for it!

I think [name]Joseph[/name] nn’s can grow with him through life.
[name]Brennan[/name] is a popular name in my neck of the woods. There are many [name]Brandon[/name]'s, [name]Brennan[/name]'s, and [name]Brayden[/name]'s. I’m always getting them confused with each other. [name]Mason[/name] is a great name and oddly enough it’s pretty popular in this area too but nothing like the others I mentioned. I’ve always liked [name]Mason[/name].
I think [name]Isaac[/name] is a great name. In fact it’s my nephews name but they spell it [name]Izaac[/name].
[name]Christopher[/name], ah yes I do love this name too.
[name]Liam[/name] is very handsome and respectable name.
[name]Micah[/name], I’ve only known one in my life. He was a musician. Recently I heard this name in a movie and it was being pronounced mee-cah. I’ve always pronounced it as meye-cah and so did my friend.

I voted for [name]Joseph[/name], too. :slight_smile:

Depending on your last name:

[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name] [name]Miles[/name]

[name]Christopher[/name]: I think it’s handsome, but it’s also very popular. With all of the people name [name]Christopher[/name], [name]Christian[/name], [name]Christina[/name], [name]Christiana[/name], [name]Christine[/name], etc., I’ve heard a lot of [name]Chris[/name]!

[name]Isaac[/name]: I think it’s very handsome. It feels bright and distinguished to me. :slight_smile:
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] (the hard c and g sounds don’t create the best flow, though)
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Julian[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]

[name]Mason[/name]: Very trendy!

[name]Mason[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

Some we aren’t sure about but are considering are:

[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]:

[name]Brennan[/name] feels pretty trendy to me, perhaps because it reminds me of [name]Brendan[/name] and [name]Brandon[/name].

You may also like:
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Cashel[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Phinean[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]

[name]Liam[/name]: I think that [name]Liam[/name] is handsome, but it feels really overused to me. (I think part of the problem is that I associate it with [name]Tori[/name] Spelling.)

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]

[name]Micah[/name]: I think this is handsome, but at the same time, I think it may be perceived as feminine by some.

[name]Micah[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I adore [name]Joseph[/name], and it is such a classic. It is neutral enough to flow well with lots of other names, and you have the cute nn [name]Joe[/name] - it definitely gets my vote.

I can’t wait to find another [name]Christopher[/name], it has been too long that this lovely name has been unused.

A big vote for [name]Christopher[/name]!