Help again, baby sister to Rose

See the results of this poll: Sister to Rose Serafina

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Violet : 12 (22%)
  • Lily : 4 (7%)
  • Lilah : 21 (38%)
  • Lucy: 18 (33%)

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favorite and goes with the flower theme so might as well.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sound so cute together!

For middle names maybe: [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], [name_u]Peyton[/name_u], [name_u]Skyler[/name_u], or [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]?

I’m not a fan of matchy, thematic names, so the flowers would be out for me. Voted for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

This was a tough one as I really like all 4 names and think all work well with sister [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I voted for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] in the end as it is a little less used than the others, but [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are all gorgeous.

I’m voting for [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] as I think it’s a happy medium between [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be cute if you don’t have a middle name yet.

My favorites with a sister [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

I love all of these names. Paired with [name_f]Rose[/name_f], they’re beautiful. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] has an old school, glamorous quality that is well matched by all of the other names, but [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] feels a bit more casual in comparison. [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are my favorites on your list in general, and I think they also sound nicest with [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Between those two, it’s a tough call. I think ultimately I’d go with [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]; it’s a closer match in terms of popularity to [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I like both [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]… but picked [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] as my favorite.
I don’t like the flower theme even though [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are sweet names.