Help Appreciated! G&L Combos!!

Hey Nameberries! Would appreciate your amazing brain power right now! :slight_smile: I’ve been trying different combos. I need a G first name and a L middle name. What are the best combos? Some names are boys some are girls obviously. [name]Just[/name] write out your favs from my lists… Boys and girls… Thanks so much! Hopefully it isn’t too much trouble!

[name]Gabe[/name]
[name]Gabriella[/name] ([name]Gabbie[/name])
[name]Gianna[/name] ([name]Gia[/name])
[name]Genevieve[/name] ([name]Genna[/name])
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Giada[/name]
[name]Gib[/name] (nn for [name]Gilbert[/name])
[name]Ginger[/name] ([name]Gigi[/name])
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]

[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Landen[/name]
[name]Lainey[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Lia[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]
Leighann
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] (nn [name]Lily[/name])
[name]Lincoln[/name]
[name]Lowell[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]

[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Luke[/name] are awesome. So are [name]Graham[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] [name]Lowell[/name] :slight_smile:
Would probably go with [name]Graham[/name] [name]Lowell[/name] myself…

[name]Giada[/name] is the only girls name I like on your list, and I instinctively pair it with [name]Lavender[/name]. [name]Giada[/name] [name]Lavender[/name]. Or [name]Louise[/name], [name]Giada[/name] [name]Louise[/name].

Some more G names for girls for you:
[name]Gaia[/name]
[name]Gale[/name]
[name]Garcia[/name]
[name]Gardenia[/name]
Gardia
[name]Geneva[/name]
Giacoma
[name]Gioia[/name]
[name]Giovanna[/name]
[name]Gloria[/name]
[name]Glory[/name]
[name]Godiva[/name]
[name]Goya[/name]
[name]Greer[/name]/[name]Grier[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Gwenore[/name]
[name]Gwyneira[/name]

With [name]Griffin[/name] or [name]Graham[/name] I like the sound of [name]Gloria[/name], [name]Gloria[/name] [name]Louise[/name] or [name]Gloria[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] again pop at me. [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] is also lovely, [name]Greta[/name] [name]Louise[/name], [name]Glory[/name] [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Greer[/name] [name]Lavender[/name], [name]Godiva[/name] [name]Louise[/name] or [name]Godiva[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] are all nice with the boys, but [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] mught be too much… :slight_smile:

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] is my fave. It’s gorgeous! Also like the following combinations.
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Levi[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Luke[/name]

Thanks for the imput. Yes, I’m having trouble with the G girl first names too… Ug. Hard. That list is kinda my favs of all G names not necessarily my TOP names, if you know what I mean. I’m liking [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Giada[/name], [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] more than the others really. Thanks for imput.
@mischa Thanks! [name]Love[/name] the combos you made. [name]Lavender[/name] is so pretty in the middle spot. Definitely liking that.

@dearest Aww thanks for using [name]Lowell[/name]! Nice. Like that because it would somewhat honor the family. I appriciate your truthfulness!! LOL! [name]Love[/name] [name]Giada[/name] too. It’s at the top of my list! Tell me something though. I’m not Italian or anything and I’m just not sure if that would be weird? Too me atleast it sounds very italian. Thanks for your suggestions! Off of your list I like [name]Gloria[/name] and [name]Greta[/name]!! I’m dying! I can’t believe I didn’t put [name]Greta[/name] on my list. I absolutely love that name! I’ve loved it forever. What do you think of an L middle name for [name]Greta[/name]?

~SJ

Out of you list:
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Levi[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] - I absolutely love this.

I like:
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Louise[/name] - my absolute favorite, I love it!
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] - my second favorite, I think it’s darling
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Gianna[/name] [name]Louise[/name]

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Lowell[/name] - my favorite, it has a great flow
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Luke[/name] - my second favorite
[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Lowell[/name]

[name]Lowell[/name] is wonderful! (so is [name]Lovell[/name] and [name]Lovett[/name], all on my list) You’re lucky to have it in your family!

[name]Greta[/name] is wonderful, I’m glad I could remind you of it!
I mentioned [name]Greta[/name] [name]Louise[/name], but [name]Greta[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] is also lovely.
If you want some more unusual L names, I think these would work with [name]Greta[/name]:
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Lenore[/name]/[name]Lenora[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Leona[/name]/[name]Leoma[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Lark[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Leandra[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Leoline[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Lileas[/name]/[name]Lilias[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Liora[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] Lirit
[name]Greta[/name] Liviana
[name]Greta[/name] L”rien
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Lorenza[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] Loveday/Lovejoy
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Luella[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Lumina[/name]

[name]Greta[/name] Loveday, [name]Greta[/name] [name]Lenore[/name], [name]Greta[/name] [name]Leoma[/name] and [name]Greta[/name] [name]Luella[/name] are my favourites, but I’m most charmed by [name]Greta[/name] [name]Lenore[/name] and [name]Greta[/name] Loveday :slight_smile: There something old-lady-chic about [name]Greta[/name] [name]Lenora[/name] and anything with Loveday is just darling!
Nicknames for [name]Greta[/name] could be [name]Greer[/name] or [name]Gretchen[/name], but she’s so short and sweet I’m not sure she needs a nickname ^^

As for [name]Giada[/name] being too Italian, I’m not sure what to think. I that in a family of very English names she would look out of place, but I really like sibsets where all the names are from different cultures because then they complement each other in being equally ‘ethnic’ and so none of them look out of place. Like if you have [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Giada[/name], then you could have [name]Gilead[/name] or [name]Greta[/name] for the next one and suddenly [name]Giada[/name] doesn’t look so out of place because at least one of her siblings have an unusual name that’s not very English either, so it’s all good :slight_smile: I think feelikng limited by cultural heritage is a bad thing, so [name]Giada[/name] would really open up to more opportunities for you rather than be too out of place. And if you have only one or two children, she can’t look out of place because there’s not enough basis for comparison, and most people would just assume you really liked the name :slight_smile:

I also have to say that if remembering [name]Greta[/name] brought that reaction, I would take it as a sign that it might be the name.
[name]Both[/name] [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] are wonderful names, and both sound good with [name]Graham[/name] (which is still my favourite!), although some would probably be hesitant about [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] in the same sibset since they both start with Gr- …

@bb Out of the combos you made I really like [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]! :slight_smile: That’s my favorite. [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] is adorable too! I’m just not sure on [name]Gemma[/name]… [name]Graham[/name] [name]Lowell[/name] is great. [name]Graham[/name] [name]Luke[/name] I don’t like as much probably cause they are both one syllable. I like [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Luke[/name] better.

@ dearest Thanks for all the impute. I’m thinking [name]Graham[/name] [name]Lowell[/name] for a boy. Without a second thought! [name]Greta[/name] Loveday is cute. Loveday has been growing on me. I agree [name]Greta[/name] is great without a nickname, but I also like [name]Gigi[/name]. Your theory on ethnic names is spot on. It’s funny I usually like names from different cultures and have never really thought about it “fitting in” until [name]Giada[/name]. [name]Giada[/name] though just seems so out there! Lol! I have to stop thinking that! It’s a gorgeous name. The nicknames [name]Gigi[/name] and [name]Gia[/name] are adorable. You could even get [name]Ada[/name]? Maybe? Weighing the two names [name]Giada[/name] and [name]Greta[/name]… [name]Just[/name] considering the names by themselves I like [name]Giada[/name] more than [name]Greta[/name]. I guess I can picture myself being named [name]Giada[/name]. I can’t see myself being a [name]Greta[/name]. :wink: If you know what I mean!! [name]Both[/name] are still on the list though, for sure. Thanks for your help. :slight_smile: