Help! Baby girl coming any day

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 87 (This poll is closed)

• Lottie Mae : 25 (19%)
  • Cora Rose : 37 (28%)
  • Lilah Rose : 35 (27%)
  • Sloane Eliza : 17 (13%)
  • Harper Mae: 16 (12%)

You have lots of lovely choices but I think my fave has to be [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the name I would most want for myself. Twenty years ago I had a student with this name and I loved it. That said, I find myself also drawn to [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]…

[name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] really stands out for me. [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] is vintage and stylish sounding. My second favourite is [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. The other 3 names seem quite trendy and will date quickly.

I voted [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. I like the vintage feel, but do to it being ‘nickname-y’ (meaning [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] typically used as a nickanme for the likes of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]) it would also fit in beautiful with modern name trends.

I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] as middle, but I’m not at all a fan of [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]. I find [name_f]Rose[/name_f] to be a filler and rather bland as a middle myself - I’d rather see it up front, where it’s much fresher. I really like [name_f]Cora[/name_f], but [name_f]Rose[/name_f] also doesn’t seem to flow as well…

If you’re at all open to changes using your favourites, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would be really very nice combos.

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I voted [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I have a [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I so hope you go with [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]! It’s so sweet and vintage. I also like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are both absolutely stunning names, I love them. They’ll both age well, and stand out while still being familiar. You can’t go wrong with either of those, in my opinion!
Good luck with the new baby, and I hope you settle on a name you love

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] gets my vote. So pretty imo. I also like [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

Thank you all SO much!! [name_f]Lilah[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] are all family names so they have a little more weight as well. My own middle name is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and so I’ve always imagined giving that to my little girl as well. [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] is my husband’s favorite. Again thanks!!

[name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!
I couldn’t quite decide which I like better, [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] is so sweet and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is so classic!

[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favourite