Help! Baby girl will be here any day, Leo's sister is...?

Hi, I’ve posted here in the past (earlier in my pregnancy) but since then our list has shifted a bit and would love some last minute opinions before our daughter arrives. Our son is [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] and we are looking for a great girls name to go with his name, which we still adore. This is our short list of first names her middle name will definitely be [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], would love to hear opinions! Thank you!!

Vivian (nn [name_f]Viv[/name_f])
[name_f]Selah[/name_f] (pronounced like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] without a T)
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Franny[/name_f] or [name_u]Frankie[/name_u])
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Cami[/name_f])
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Baya[/name_f] OR [name_f]Trixie[/name_f])

1 Like

With [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] I absolutely love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!!!

3 Likes

I think [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Viv[/name_f]’ and [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Cami[/name_f]’ work perfectly with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u]!

My faves are definitely [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], & [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

1 Like

Tessa is lovely and goes the best with [name_m]Leo[/name_m], in my opinion. Although [name_f]Selah[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are my personal favourites.

Hmm…
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is gorgeous name really elegant and pretty. I like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] as well. I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] & [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are a great pairing.

Selah [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ I can see the appeal in [name_f]Selah[/name_f] it feels very retro but not a favourite.

Francesca [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ this name is gorgeous. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is a lovely elegant choice with a range of great nicknames including [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]. But I do think stylistically [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] doesn’t work that well with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u].

Camilla [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] is a lovely classic very sweet and has a cool retro vibe. I also like the nickname [name_f]Millie[/name_f]. [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds great with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u].

Tessa [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ I can see the appeal in [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] but it’s not a favourite

Beatrice [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is a pretty name but I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] works way better stylistically with [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

My favourites are [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] & [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]

Vivian

1 Like

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]! So pretty and it sounds good with [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! But you’ve got a good list so whatever you pick would be a beautiful choice. :grin:

I like [name_f]Selah[/name_f]. It’s the most unique and interesting. [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is so lovely and simple in the way her brothers name is.

My second favorite is [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. It’s a lot longer than [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] which shouldn’t be a deal breaker, but it’s not quite as perfect when said together.

Vivian, [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] seem very ornate compared to [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. Out of the three I think [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] fits best with [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. But also [name_f]Bea[/name_f] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] sound great together.

Tessa is not my favorite because it’s so common. But it does have a sweet, down to earth vibe, and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is lovely.

I love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

Definitely [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] or [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]!

1 Like

Tessa [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is my favourite!! xx

Tessa [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is darling!

I’ve always seen [name_f]Selah[/name_f] pronounced ([name_m]Say[/name_m]-lah)

Selah [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would be stunning

Yeah, I know say-lah is most common and perhaps we would face some pronunciation issues…

It’s interesting, to me the phonetic pronunciation is so intuitively seh-la that it’s hard to see it any other way. Perhaps part is knowing that it’s a Hebrew word and that in Hebrew it is the [name_f]Stella[/name_f] without a T.

Nonetheless, certainly something to consider.

I vote for [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

Good luck!

1 Like

All of these names are gorgeous. I’m bias - but my vote is for [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] !

Selah was a kid I babysat when I was a teenager and she was adorable. I LOVE her name but it was pronounced SAY LA . I would hesitate to use it because of the pronunciation problem

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] is so cute!

Here are my thoughts on your list-

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]-[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is gorgeous. It goes well w/Leo too. It’s smart, feminine, elegant, classic, not too terribly popular but well known. Maybe about the same as [name_m]Leo[/name_m] as far as popularity goes, I’d say.

[name_f]Selah[/name_f]-I think that I’ve heard this pronounced ‘[name_m]Say[/name_m]-luh’. So, that may be an issue. It’s not my personal favorite. It’s different, & not a bad name. I just don’t love the sound.

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]-This is nice. I prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but this is kind of fun. I just adore [name_f]Franny[/name_f]! [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] could work on the right kid.

[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]-[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] is really nice. Sweet, feminine, quiet yet strong. I really don’t care for [name_f]Cami[/name_f]. It sounds a little bratty to me for some reason. Most people seem to like it. I like the nn [name_f]Mila[/name_f] (so popular though) or [name_f]Millie[/name_f].

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]-This is nice. Simple, kind of sporty yet girly. Not over done either. I especially love [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds great.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]-Hm. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is lovely. So sweet, classic & interesting. It goes well w/Leo too. I don’t care for [name_f]Baya[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Bea[/name_f] said like bee. Or [name_f]Bess[/name_f] or [name_f]Bette[/name_f]. [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] is kind of fun, but why not [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] if you want to use the nn [name_f]Trixie[/name_f]?

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love your list! [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are adorable. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would be gorgeous! I love the names [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]!
Sorry, I’m a terrible help :persevere: These 5 options are perfect. They’re all very beautiful, elegant, international and sweet.

1 Like