Help!! Boy/girl twins

I’m having the hardest time coming up with boy/girl twin combos. What are thoughts on [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]/[name_u]Wren[/name_u]? My dh is not too keen on [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. I’d like the names to be somewhat nature inspired. We have one daughter named [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

I love that sibset, but if DH is not keen on [name_u]Wren[/name_u] maybe a full name with a possible nickname of [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

or some other nature inspired suggestions:
[name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]/[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]- [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is a direct nature name, while [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] has the ties to [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] with the sound of [name_u]Wren[/name_u] still in there, leaving room for a nickname of [name_u]Ren[/name_u]/[name_u]Wren[/name_u].
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f]/[name_f]Brianne[/name_f]- [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] is my cousin’s name and we have always called her Breezy.

What about [name_f]Lark[/name_f]? [name_f]Lark[/name_f] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] would be cute [name_f]Lark[/name_f] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Lula[/name_f] would be cute. Or -

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_m]Flint[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] and [name_f]Fjord[/name_f] Jemina
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Edwina[/name_f]
[name_m]Levin[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_u]Oak[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] and [name_f]Snow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Spring[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

I’m not sure if you’ll like any of these but maybe.

I love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u], I think they make a most lovely twinset! But if DH is set against it, then alas. I do like the idea of having something else, nickname [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. Some ideas- [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f], [name_f]Maren[/name_f], [name_u]Mirren[/name_u], [name_u]Seren[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], [name_f]Taren[/name_f].
And some nature inspired ideas:

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] “air” or “lioness”
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Celestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] “dolphin”
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f] “flower”
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] “precious stone”
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] “lion”
[name_f]Lilla[/name_f] “lilac”
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] “moon”
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] “moon goddess”
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] “sun”
[name_f]Terra[/name_f] “earth”

[name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_u]Auberon[/name_u] “noble, bear like”
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] ([name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Sea)
[name_m]Clay[/name_m]
[name_m]Forest[/name_m]
[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] ([name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u])
[name_u]Jet[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] “sea”
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_u]Mica[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u] “river”
[name_m]Sol[/name_m] “sun”
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] “wood, forest”

Thank you so much for taking time and helping me out!! It’s much appreciated

While I like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] individually, I don’t know how well they go together, particularly with [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] seems a bit too modern/short to fit with the others? [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] are lovely together, though. A longer name with [name_u]Wren[/name_u] as a nickname could be perfect though? Maybe…

[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Renata[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Ravenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Seren[/name_u]

You also have the slight [name_m]French[/name_m] connections from [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] that you could play on - [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] would be a lovely [name_m]French[/name_m] nature name and [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] would all sound lovely with [name_f]Cosette[/name_f].

My favourite is [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] :slight_smile: x

I like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] with [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] not so much…
The only [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] I know of has as siblings two girls, [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] and [name_u]Ember[/name_u] nn [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and a boy, [name_m]Boden[/name_m] nn [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m].

Some alternatives to /full names for [name_u]Wren[/name_u]:
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] nn [name_u]Wren[/name_u]/[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] nn [name_u]Wren[/name_u]/[name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] nn [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] nn [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] to [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]:
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Brother to [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]:
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

Some of my favorite combos:
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] & [name_f]Serena[/name_f] (nn [name_u]Wren[/name_u])
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] & [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_m]Roman[/name_m] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]