Help! Boys name ideas needed!

I love [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]! What about [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]? [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] nn [name_u]Billy[/name_u]?

I think [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is sweet with [name_u]Toby[/name_u], and love the nicknames.
Some other ideas, possibly repeats:
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Corbin[/name_u]/Cormac
[name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
[name_u]Cooper[/name_u]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m]

Some of these might not be considered completely traditional, but I tried to think of some names that feel familiar yet underused. Good luck!
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_m]Russell[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Nigel[/name_m]
[name_m]Irving[/name_m]
[name_m]Eugene[/name_m]
[name_m]Jerome[/name_m]
[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Norman[/name_m]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]Leroy[/name_m]
[name_u]Amos[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Grover[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Artie[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Dennis[/name_m]
[name_m]Clifford[/name_m]
[name_m]Albie[/name_m]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m]
[name_u]Cooper[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
Edited to add:
Willis
Enzo
Cyril
Declan
Willard
Franklin

Sorry for any repeats!

Oh I love [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]!
I don’t think it’s too posh at all, though it is quite a different style than [name_u]Toby[/name_u]. But honestly if [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] feels like the one, I don’t think that’s a dealbreaker

1 Like

Thank you guys. Familiar, yet underused is what we’re going for! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband likes [name_u]Robin[/name_u], but my dad is [name_m]Robert[/name_m], which is [name_u]Toby[/name_u]’s middle name, so sadly it’s too similar. He also likes [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], which is growing on me, but I don’t like [name_m]Al[/name_m] or [name_f]Ally[/name_f] as NNs. If it’s a girl, the baby will be called [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and I love that paired with [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. Sorry for being such hard work. I really appreciate you taking the time to come up with suggestions. At the end of the day, if it’s a boy, it’ll have to have a name, even if it’s something we both just like!

1 Like