HELP! Can't name our rescue aussie!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] gang,
[name_m]Long[/name_m] time, no see! Y’all helped name my three human children:
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Willian[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Brian[/name_m]

We’ve moved on from baby making and are involved in dog rescue. We have adopted 3 young female Australian [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] mix dogs, the latest of which has a litter of puppies!! We were fostering mom and her puppies but have decided to adopt her and are having the hardest time deciding on her new name. Our other two are
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] & [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f]
I absolutely adore their names and when I came up with them I knew they were the perfect. Nothing I’ve come up with for this girl yet seems right at all…
We have tried the following names, all of which we love but none have stuck.

[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
Kestrel
[name_f]Lizzie[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
Maizy

Can you help me on my quest for the perfect name??
We have an insta called winter_loves_zuzu and I’d love it to sound good with that, winter loves [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] and … Too!

Here is the public album of pics of my girl and her litter. Her rescue name is Latte and pups have coffee names. Cute but we don’t want to keep Latte, it really doesn’t fit her.
. Thanks!!!

My fist thought when I saw her was [name_f]Wanda[/name_f], which turns out to mean shepherdess. What a coinkydink!

I feel like the sounds of [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]ZuZu[/name_f] would go well with a third name that starts with a C or K sound! Cheska? Kix? [name_u]Kenzie[/name_u]? Or [name_f]Cambria[/name_f]? Though all your kids and pets, and pet shortlist names are two syllables with a couple of one syllables, so feeling like you won’t pick a three syllable name!