Help!! Can't pick!

See the results of this poll: Which goes better with Elliot?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Elise Kira : 11 (26%)
  • Adeline Elise: 31 (74%)

[name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] both start with the same ‘[name_m]Eli[/name_m]’ sound, so I think [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is a better choice.

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is beautiful and as @vestigesofsummer pointed out, [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] are a bit too similar for sibling names [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Elise[/name_f], which is why i voted for it, unfortunately I didn’t wait for the question to load. Like vestigesofsummer said, they both have the “eli” sound, and its quite the tongue twister for me so in this case, I would go with [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

I voted for [name_f]Elise[/name_f] because I prefer it as a first name over [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. I do think perhaps there could be a prettier middle name than [name_f]Kira[/name_f].

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is gorgeous!

I think the name [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_f]Kira[/name_f] is lovely. Unfortunately, [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] are too similar sounding. [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] feels uninspired, to me. I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is a gorgeous boy’s name, so it would be nice to hear a girl’s name that is equal to it. I really like the name [name_f]Kira[/name_f]/[name_f]Keira[/name_f]. It’s one of my favourite names.

I like both names, but the first letters being [name_f]El[/name_f]- in both [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] was a dealbreaker. I picked [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] because I think it goes with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] better. You might also consider [name_f]Kira[/name_f] as a first name. [name_f]Kira[/name_f] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] also go well together.