See the results of this poll: Middle name for Norah

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Norah Brigid Wood: 9 (36%)
  • Norah Maris Wood: 2 (8%)
  • Norah Juno Wood: 0 (0%)
  • Norah Cosette Wood: 4 (16%)
  • Norah Carys Wood: 10 (40%)

I love [name]Norah[/name]!

I voted for [name]Norah[/name] [name]Carys[/name] [name]Wood[/name], as I think it has the nicest flow and sound. I also like [name]Norah[/name] [name]Juno[/name] [name]Wood[/name], though - that gets my second choice.

I love [name]Cosette[/name], but I think that if you don’t love it, you shouldn’t use it just to homour someone (and it’s not doing all that much honouring, as it only sounds like the actual related name, [name]Colette[/name]).

Other options to honour [name]Nicholas[/name] :
Klasina (kla-SEE-na) - Dutch
[name]Nika[/name] (nee-ka) - the Slovene version of [name]Nicola[/name].

You could try a Greek or Russian name, too, as those are the countries he is the patron saint of, and names related to [name]Christmas[/name] (there was an Nameberry blog on the topic a couple of weeks ago) due to good old [name]Saint[/name] [name]Nick[/name].

Good luck!

I voted [name]Norah[/name] [name]Carys[/name] [name]Wood[/name], although I also like [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] too :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Tara[/name]!

I voted for [name]Norah[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] [name]Wood[/name], because I love the flow and how it honors your brother. I loved [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name], too, but because [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name] sounded D heavy to me, I voted for [name]Norah[/name] [name]Cosette[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Norah[/name]. gorgeous.
I chose [name]Norah[/name] [name]Cosette[/name]. I am all about honoring the family…

I picked [name]Norah[/name] [name]Carys[/name] [name]Wood[/name] because it’s so pretty. [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name] is really cool, but the “d” at the end of [name]Brigid[/name] and [name]Wood[/name] is a bit repetitive. Sometimes repetitive sounds can be fun though. I kind of like it. I will think about it.

[name]Love[/name], love [name]Norah[/name] [name]Carys[/name] [name]Wood[/name]! Also love [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] but unsure of the Ds as well.

[name]Juno[/name], [name]Maris[/name], sound like a kind of timber teamed with [name]Wood[/name], [name]Juno[/name] [name]Wood[/name], [name]Maris[/name] [name]Wood[/name] and [name]Brigid[/name] is Rigid [name]Wood[/name]

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Colleen[/name] [name]Wood[/name] is nice
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

I really like [name]Norah[/name] [name]Carys[/name] [name]Wood[/name] :slight_smile: