• Fifer Elysia Bay : 9 (14%)
  • Fifer Aurelia Whisper : 5 (8%)
  • Fifer Ophelia Evening : 4 (6%)
  • Fifer Ophelia Winslet : 9 (14%)
  • Fifer Saphara Viv : 0 (0%)
  • Fifer Catalina Annore : 3 (5%)
  • Fifer Evangeline Amara : 7 (11%)
  • Fifer Magnolia Vale: 12 (19%)

My favourite is [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Whisper[/name_f]! Stunning name! I voted for [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] too. I also love [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u], [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] and [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f].

[name_f]Viv[/name_f] is more of a nn to me, and I love [name_f]Catalina[/name_f], but [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] Annore sort of run into each other. [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Amara[/name_f] is nice, but it’s a bit of a mouthful.

Congrats and good luck!

So I think that [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] is the best. The f sound in the second syllable of [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] makes a nice parallel to the f sounds in [name_u]Fifer[/name_u]. [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] then mirrors the surname feel of [name_u]Fifer[/name_u], while still feeling romantic and whimsical, like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. Overall, it just creates this perfect rhythm and balance. [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f], it’s just so perfect!!!

I voted for [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f], because fifer sounds like a noun name to me and I like that choice’s balance between noun name, given name, and surname/given name. Some of the others were all noun names and were too whimsical for my style. Good luck! Btw, my second daughter’s middle name is [name_f]Tova[/name_f], I have never heard of another girl with that name. Yeah [name_f]Tove[/name_f]/[name_f]Tova[/name_f]! Are you Jewish too?

My favourites are [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] and [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u], so spunky and fierce :slight_smile: