help choosing a name for our fourth little girl!

See the results of this poll: Which girls’ name would go best with sisters Leah, Ruby, and Virginia?

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Daisy: 3 (10%)
  • Sylvie: 10 (33%)
  • Phoebe: 6 (20%)
  • Beatrix: 9 (30%)
  • Sylvia: 2 (7%)

[name]Sylvie[/name] gets my vote but I like all your choices! [name]Phoebe[/name] would be my second choice :slight_smile:

Your daughters all have beautiful names :slight_smile:

I think [name]Daisy[/name] would go great with the other names. :slight_smile:

I’m all about [name]Sylvie[/name]. It’s such a great name! If you want a great story about a heroic and wonderful [name]Sylvie[/name], look up The Great Good Thing by [name]Roderick[/name] Townley. It has made me want to use the name just so I can read that book to my daughter.

I think [name]Sylvie[/name] or [name]Daisy[/name] works best wth your other girls. I ended up choosing [name]Sylvie[/name] because I felt like [name]Virginia[/name] needed another more formal name to go with hers. All of your daughter’s names are beautiful, but I felt like [name]Virginia[/name] was a bit of the odd one out with two short little fun names while [name]Virginia[/name] is a beautiful, longer classic. So for this reason I think [name]Sylvie[/name] goes well; maintaining a balance of short and cute and beautiful and classic. I also think [name]Sylvie[/name] works with this sibset, but it wasn;t one of your top choices, so I stuck with [name]Sylvie[/name].

[name]Beatrix[/name] is my favorite, but I love all of your options and I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them.

[name]Sylvie[/name], so French, sophisticated and lovely with her sister’s names.

We are thinking of:

[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

What do you think? Any other ideas? Thanks!

Oh, and we also like [name]Emmanuelle[/name] for a middle name but I don’t know if most people would think of the films when they heard it!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] … you NEVER here it and I think it sounds fabulous with the other girl names (and a different ending which is huge for me!)
Good luck!!!