Help choosing middle name...need it today!!

We are battling it out between 2 middle names:

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Zion[/name_u]

I like them both; my husband prefers [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], I think I prefer [name_u]Zion[/name_u] because it’s other-worldly. But we don’t want to be pigeon-holed, and maybe [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] is a little more flexible? I realize that [name_u]Zion[/name_u] is kind of intense. :slight_smile:

Any opinions …baby is over a week old!

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is [name_u]Zion[/name_u] because I have this thing for Z names and particularly do not care for day of the week names.

Although I’m not usually a fan of daring names like [name_u]Zion[/name_u], I kind of like it in the middle name position. If she doesn’t like it someday, she can kind of ignore that its there, but if she does like it, she can make it more well known. I also like the idea of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Z. Lastname. The Z is intriguing with her name written that way.

I like [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], actually, but only if she was actually [name_m]BORN[/name_m] on [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]. If not, [name_u]Zion[/name_u].

I prefer [name_u]Zion[/name_u], [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] is just too much for me in combination with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Zion[/name_u] either because of the political ties it has, but I like the sound.

This is exactly what I wanted to say.

I think they both sound really quirky and different. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] is my favorite. :slight_smile:

She was born on a [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], which is how we came up with that idea!

I like [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], but only if she is born on [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]. Otherwise I would go with [name_u]Zion[/name_u].

As she was born on a [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] I would go for [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f].

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is a fun quirky name, I think [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] has that same vibe, as you mentioned, [name_u]Zion[/name_u] is intense and I would only choose it if it really means something to you.

Thanks everyone! I ended up going with [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], because even though I still love [name_u]Zion[/name_u], it just felt a little heavy, and like I might regret it?:slight_smile: This was really helpful! Now I just hope the rest of the world ‘gets’ the name, as not everyone is so progressive/name obsessed as folks here!