Help :D Which name should I choose?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries :slight_smile:

As mentioned in a previous post… I want to change my name - and I would appreciate your help with finding a new name very much :slight_smile:
(also I want to say “sorry” in advance, just in case my posting should be hard to read… english is not my mothers tongue, I’m from austria)

I would [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] to have [name_f]Lux[/name_f] as a middle name - though it’s questionable if I will be allowed to have it ;(
Unfortunately in austria we don’t have great freedom with the choice of names, and lux is very rare and listed as a name for males.
Also fantasy names, made up names and most of the word names are not allowed (apple, blossom, [name_f]Arwen[/name_f],…)

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] (theodora pronounciation german)
[name_f]Felia[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] (short for ophelia) (ophelia pronounciation german)
[name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] (Nova pronounciation german)
[name_f]Felina[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] (Felina pronounciation german)
[name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] (Leandra pronounciation german)

Which one of this names would you prefer?

I like [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] though I’m not a fan of [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] as a combination.

I love [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] but [name_f]Felia[/name_f] on its own seems insubstantial to me. And it also sounds a lot like ‘feel ya’ in English.

My fave is [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]!

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is gorgeous!