Help! Down to two names!

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer!

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Sebastiaan Gage (dutch spelling) : 28 (82%)
  • Ryder Thijs (pron similar to Tyce): 6 (18%)

I like Sebastiaan [name]Gage[/name] better, but if you’re in the US, I think you’d get a lot of misspellings. I like Sebastiaan [name]Gage[/name], but have you considered [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Thijs[/name]? That way you still get the Dutch name, but the easier-to-spell FN…

I agree with this suggestion as the double -a will be a stumbling block in the US, if you are in the US that is…

I do not care for [name]Ryder[/name].

I actually really love that suggestion! We hadn’t thought of switching the middle name! I have gone back and forth w the spelling of Sebastiaan and have worried the spelling would lead to confusion. I think using [name]Thijs[/name] would deinately help keep the dutch feel to a name we love! Thanks ladies!

I have ‘been there done that’ with a different spelling- don’t do it. Use the conventional spelling unless of course you live where that is the regular spelling. He will spend his life with people spelling it conventionally and having to correct his name/ spell out his name.

I like [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Gage[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Thijs[/name], or even [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Ryder[/name].

Another vote for [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Thijs[/name]!

And another for [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Thijs[/name] (provided you don’t live in the Netherlands…if you do, ignore!).