Help! Due any minute! (poll)

See the results of this poll: Which is your favourite?

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Perla Dasia and Giada Doroth”e: 9 (47%)
  • Dasia Perla and Dorothea Giada: 2 (11%)
  • Daisa Perla and Giada Doroth”e: 3 (16%)
  • Dasia Giada and Perla Doroth”e: 2 (11%)
  • I don’t like any of them!: 3 (16%)

Wow! I love all your name choices!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Perla[/name] [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Dorothea[/name] [name]Giada[/name]?

I think maybe [name]Perla[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] are a bit themey being both [name]Gem[/name] names, and I wouldn’t use [name]Dorothea[/name] if you already call one of your children [name]Dottie[/name] as that could get confusing!

I really liked some of your old options, particularly [name]Claudie[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] or [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Juliana[/name] but I guess those aren’t working for you since they’re off the list?

I actually think [name]Giada[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] would work really well together, or [name]Perla[/name] and [name]Claudie[/name] or maybe [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Juliana[/name].

Other “[name]Thea[/name]” names you may like are [name]Althea[/name] or [name]Anthea[/name].

I chose [name]Dasia[/name] [name]Perla[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] [name]Dorothee[/name] because like I said, I don’t think you should use [name]Dorothea[/name] with a [name]Dottie[/name], I don’t like the matchiness of [name]Perla[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] and so it was between [name]Dasia[/name] and [name]Giada[/name] or [name]Perla[/name] and [name]Dasia[/name] and I love [name]Giada[/name] with the nn [name]Gia[/name]!

My personal fav combo would be [name]Giada[/name] [name]Dorothee[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Claudie[/name] - nice balance of Italian and French names! Or [name]Giada[/name] [name]Dorothee[/name] and [name]Dasia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

I think our favourites at the moment are [name]Giada[/name] and [name]Dasia[/name].
[name]Just[/name] a question, how would everyone pronounce them? They both have more than one way, not sure what way would be best to go with.