Help! Due in three weeks...

edit post edit

I love [name]Leora[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] is really pretty. I also really like [name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

[name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Leora[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] are gorgeous!

[name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is gorgeous!

Of your top picks…I think I prefer [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]. For nicknames not [name]Tam[/name]-…I think Zinnie could work. I also like [name]Amie[/name], T.L., or [name]Tilly[/name] (contraction of first and middle, somehow it works for me)

I liked the recomendation of [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Leora[/name]. I’ve always liked the name [name]Tamsin[/name], but I can’t stand the name [name]Leigh[/name] because I mess it all up in my mind and end up prounouncing it differently every time it comes out of my mouth. [name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is also pretty

I vote for [name]Linea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] too, has a beautiful ring to it and I’ve never met anyone with a name like it. Could nn [name]Lin[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Tamsin[/name] is great!

I love both your top two names. I think Zinnie would work pretty well as a nickname, have you considered [name]Zinnia[/name] as a first name?

I think my favorite, however, is [name]Lavender[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

Oo you have some lovely names there. Of your top two I like [name]Tamsin[/name] best but not sure of [name]Leigh[/name] would much prefer

[name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] :slight_smile: loving [name]Pearl[/name] at the moment!

Of your others I also really like

[name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] - probably like this one the best!
[name]Lark[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Leora[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Tamsin[/name] is pretty great, but I don’t like [name]Tammie[/name] either! I think Zin is cute, but it makes me think white zinfindel…
I don’t dislike Tams. My initials are TL and my mother would sometimes call me TL which sounds kind of like [name]Teal[/name]…people have actually mistaken it for my name and I kind of wish it was!

I like [name]Tamsin[/name] a lot more than [name]Lavender[/name]! I may be totally off here, but I think you just might be able to get away with calling her [name]Amy[/name].

I do like the name [name]Zinnia[/name] too, but it sounds really weird with our last name. As a nickname I don’t think it’s as big a deal.
And [name]Leigh[/name] is my own middle name, that’s why I’ve got it in the middle name spot a bunch of times :wink:
Loving the input, thank you!!

I really like [name]Lavender[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] and [name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]!

I love [name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] too. :slight_smile:
And since this is one of the names (sounds) you like [name]Zinnia[/name] would indeed be a great way to get to nn Zinnie.

I do prefer [name]Pearl[/name] instead of [name]Leigh[/name] in the middle. So what do you think of [name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]? :slight_smile:

[name]Lavender[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] sounds great and [name]Lavender[/name] is a lovely girly (pretty unique) name.
However I agree it does lack an easy nick name.
I would just use it as a middle name combined with a shorter first name.

I pick [name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]! So cute!

I like both [name]Tamsin[/name] and [name]Lavender[/name] almost equally so I’m afraid I can’t be much help there. As for nicknames how about Taz for [name]Tamsin[/name] and [name]Avy[/name] or [name]Vena[/name] for [name]Lavender[/name]?

I love [name]Leora[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]! [name]Lavender[/name] is really cute, but can come off corny, and doesn’t age very well. [name]Lark[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] are really nice too :slight_smile:
NN’s:
[name]Leora[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]: [name]Elle[/name], [name]Lee[/name], [name]Ora[/name].

What pretty names! They sound so British! Are you in the UK?
I adore [name]Tamsin[/name] nn Zinnie!
[name]Linnea[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is an adorable combo as well, but I think my vote will be for [name]Tamsin[/name].
I prefer [name]Lilac[/name] over [name]Lavender[/name]. [name]Lavender[/name] sounds a bit harsh as a name. Have you considered [name]Lavinia[/name]?
I only know one other person with my name, my god-mother whom I was named after.
If you don’t mind me asking, what is your name? My name is [name]Glenys[/name].

Nope, we’re in the US. But I do have a fondness for British names, and the first place I heard the name [name]Tamsin[/name] was in a British novel. [name]Haven[/name]'t met anyone with that name here! My own name is [name]Cameo[/name]. [name]Lavinia[/name] makes me think of Downton [name]Abbey[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Linnea[/name] is getting lots of votes… I’m just worried people would say it [name]LIN[/name]-ee-uh (which is very close to another family member’s name) and I prefer it lin-AY-uh. Hmm… I think we’re still leaning in the [name]Tamsin[/name] direction, but I love all the comments! Such fun!