HELP! Everett or Reid?

See the results of this poll: Everett or Reid or Other

Respondents: 58 (This poll is closed)

• Everett : 33 (57%)
  • Reid : 22 (38%)
  • Other: 3 (5%)

I can’t vote because I like both so much and they both work with [name_m]Nolan[/name_m].
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] seems to be perfect with [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] though.
I think maybe you should keep both and see when he is born. Plus, [name_u]Everett[/name_u] could be shortened to [name_u]Ever[/name_u] or [name_m]Rhett[/name_m].

Definitely [name_u]Everett[/name_u]! [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are wonderful together!

I think both are great options, and I do think it also depends on the last name, but I like [name_u]Reid[/name_u] slightly more, so that’s what I voted for :slight_smile:

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] sounds better with [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] imo, but I love both. You could always name him [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!

[name_u]Everett[/name_u]!
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] is a great suggestion too.
Good luck.

I agree with this! They are both wonderful names and sound great with [name_m]Nolan[/name_m].

[name_m]Ried[/name_m] is awesome! Never been a big fan of [name_u]Everett[/name_u] for some reason. It seems very preppy to me.

I just [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] both these names!

I think [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] are perfect together! I love both names a lot, and they make a great set of brothers.

I’ve never been a big fan of [name_u]Reid[/name_u], but I do think it sounds nice with [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] too. I don’t think you can go wrong here! I agree that maybe you could wait until he’s born and decide then which he feels more like.
congratulations and good luck!

I was voting for [name_u]Everett[/name_u], but then chose ‘other’ because you didn’t give a last name.
Now I’m reading you have a [name_m]Nolan[/name_m], so that makes [name_u]Everett[/name_u] a better match.

You could always name him Everett Reid!
as a pp suggested. :smiling_face:

I voted for [name_u]Everett[/name_u]! [name_u]Everett[/name_u] sounds wonderful with [name_m]Nolan[/name_m].

I prefer [name_u]Everett[/name_u].