Help finding name - four weeks to go!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all, I am struggling with choosing a name for baby boy. He has two older siblings - [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]. Trying to find something that works with their names, while still sounding great on its own. Here’s a short list that we’ve got, but am open to more:

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

No idea on middle names, feel free to throw some out there as well!

We also like the names [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], and Ezra… but can’t use these names because they are too similar to people we know personally.

I am due in mid-February, but baby could come any day now as I am being monitored for placental issues so trying to really tackle a name! TY!

4 Likes

Congratulations on baby #3! I really like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]!

I would also suggest…
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]

I really love [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] & [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_m]Ian[/name_m]! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choices. I don’t think you need more, but if you want them, here’s some names that come to mind when I look at the ones you mentioned:

[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Jon[/name_m]
[name_u]Lyle[/name_u]
[name_m]Doyle[/name_m]

I love Flynn & Theodore with his siblings! :purple_heart:

With Theodore, each child would end in different letters/sounds.

I will suggest middles which could also work as first names:

Theodore Vince
Theodore Flynn
Theodore Peter
Theodore Maxwell
Theodore Malcolm
Theodore Felix
Theodore Julius
Theodore Finnian
Theodore Finnegan
Theodore Henry
Theodore Atticus
Theodore Alistair
Theodore Emanuel
Theodore Elio
Theodore Abel

With [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] are great!!

I’ll throw in the suggestions of:

Luca/s
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_u]Elijah[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]

Congratulations :blue_heart:

From your list I love [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] I’m more inclined to go with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] as [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_m]Ian[/name_m] feel very classic I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] stylistically works better.

You’ve had a few suggestions so count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m] and…

[name_u]Joseph[/name_u]
[name_u]Finnegan[/name_u]
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u]
[name_u]William[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_u]Elijah[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_u]John[/name_u]

Finally hope this helped and really hope that the rest of your pregnancy/delivery/recovery period goes smoothly

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] with your other two names! [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] is a close second!

I love [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and think it stylistically works very well with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]. But it sounds pretty matchy with [name_m]Ian[/name_m], at least the way I say them.

With that in mind, I don’t adore [name_u]Aidan[/name_u], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so long compared with Ian… [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] works very nicely, though.

Some suggestions that [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] reminds me of:

• [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Grady[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Dane[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]

Best wishes! I’m sure you’ll choose something wonderful.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]! [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] works great with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m].

Other suggestions…
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_u]Franklin[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_u]Nico[/name_u]

[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_u]Beckham[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so perfect with [name_m]Ian[/name_m] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. However it’s become pretty popular in my circles !

[name_f]My[/name_f] next favourite is [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and I think [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is a handsome and strong combo !

[name_m]Ian[/name_m] , [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - I love this because [name_m]Ian[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] share the I letters , and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] share a double letter.

1 Like

Congratulations, and best wishes with the remainder of your pregnancy.

I think [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] would be a perfect brother to [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]! Going off [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], I think [name_u]Finn[/name_u] would fit beautifully as well.

When I saw [name_m]Keiran[/name_m], I immediately wondered about [name_m]Keir[/name_m]. Also [name_u]Keegan[/name_u], [name_u]Keenan[/name_u], [name_m]Kenan[/name_m].

A few random ideas I think would be great brothers for [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Leo[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and recently met a baby with the name. It is getting quite popular if that bothers you.

[name_f]My[/name_f] DH didn’t like [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] when I was pregnant but I loved it. I searched for similar sounds and once he suggested [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] and I could use the nickname [name_m]Fin[/name_m] we had found the one!

There are so many [name_m]Fin[/name_m] starting or ending names. Almost I’ll of them fit snugly next to [name_m]Ian[/name_m] in terms of sound and style.
Use the advanced search feature to find names containing fin and see if any suit your tastes.

Good luck with your little babe.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite here is [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], especially with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

MN ideas:

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]

Different names you may like:
[name_m]Catcher[/name_m]
Galinn
Eivor (A vor)
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_u]Jack[/name_u]