Help for a friend!

I have a friend who is pregnant with her eighth child, a daughter. She just told me today that she’s not sure she loves any of the options she’d been in love with earlier, so I thought maybe you lovely ladies would be able to come up with some fabulous suggestions I could give her. :slight_smile: The options she’s been tossing around lately are [name]Edith[/name] (nn [name]Edie[/name]?), [name]Lilia[/name] (probably as a mn), [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Winter[/name] (mn only), and [name]Violet[/name] (mn only). Her last name is heavily nature-themed so she would like to avoid nature names, or only use them as MNs.

Her other children are [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Perrin[/name] (girl), [name]Frances[/name], [name]Ira[/name] (boy), [name]Chloe[/name], and [name]Hudson[/name] (he goes by his first MN, [name]Theodore[/name], nn [name]Theo[/name]/[name]Teddy[/name]/[name]Teo[/name], though).

Based on that, do you lovely Berries have any suggestions for me to pass on?

Thanks!
[name]Ash[/name]

That is really funny, when I read all the name I stopped at [name]Hudson[/name] and thought to myself, [name]Theodore[/name] would be perfect for a boy LOL! I think [name]Edith[/name] would fit nicely. Other suggestions:

[name]Genevieve[/name] - This was my first thought!
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
[name]Katrina[/name]
[name]Julienne[/name]
[name]Brynne[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name]

That is all I can think of for now.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Julia[/name] [name]Winter[/name]?

Others:

[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Clarissa[/name]
[name]Kira[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Linette[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Marion[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Tahlia[/name]

[name]Octavia[/name]/[name]Octavie[/name] would be neat for an 8th child!

Thanks, ladies! I sent her the link to this thread so we’ll see what she thinks soon, hopefully. A little bit ago she mentioned that she’s liking [name]Marie[/name], maybe. [name]Do[/name] you think that would fit with her sibset? She was also looking for variations–I suggested [name]Maria[/name], [name]Mary[/name], [name]Manon[/name], [name]Marietta[/name], [name]Mariella[/name]/[name]Marielle[/name], [name]Maren[/name], [name]Marina[/name], and [name]Mariana[/name]–can you think of anything else?

I would love any other ideas you have!

Thanks, ladies!