Help for baby boy

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! Im going to be having baby boy in 8 weeks, and DH and I cannot decide on a name. This is our second together, I have 3 more. The problem is he is head over heels in love with the name [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]. Im not too sure. Our son is [name_m]Titus[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], I think they sound too similar. He is open to other names but insists it has to be Biblical, which is fine with me. We have thought about [name_m]Eli[/name_m] but it’s just OK. Neither of us love it, and there’s an [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] in the fam already. We would really like a name that begins with a T, but nothing that is too common. We have a huge family and a lot of the name we do love are taken. I feel like we’re running out of time and our poor babes won’t have a name!

[name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] is biblical and a bit unusual like [name_m]Titus[/name_m]. There’s also [name_u]Jericho[/name_u], [name_u]Abijah[/name_u], & [name_m]Amos[/name_m] which are from the bible.

[name_f]Non[/name_f]-biblical names that you may like:
[name_m]Thelonius[/name_m]
[name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Calix[/name_m]
[name_m]Justus[/name_m]
[name_m]Valor[/name_m]
[name_m]Hadrian[/name_m]
[name_u]Constantine[/name_u]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Claudio[/name_m]

I couldn’t find a ton of names beginning with ‘T’, but I hope what I could find works for you. I also looked for other names, just to widen the amount of options to choose from, just in case.
[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobiah[/name_m]
Tekoa
[name_m]Teman[/name_m]
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Zachariah[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]

My personal favourites are [name_m]Tobiah[/name_m] and Tekoa. I like the idea of “[name_u]Toby[/name_u] & [name_m]Titus[/name_m]”, and “[name_m]Titus[/name_m] & Tekoa” as sibsets, but that’s just me.

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t freak out. You’ll find a name. [name_m]Titus[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is super strong, so I have no doubt that you’ll find an equally handsome name in no time :slight_smile: Good luck!