Help for number 3

Considering the following girls names for our 3rd baby. First two are [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

[name_f]Orla[/name_f] (like the sound, but people always seem to think of [name_m]Oral[/name_m]! This would maybe annoy me, but I like it has an R like the other two names)
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] (love this but too different from dc’s names with 3 syllables?)
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] (boring?)
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (love this but too popular?!)
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Fearne[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] ( too popular/nicknamey?)
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] ( love this as it seems strong and and don’t think popular, but also not as classic as other 2 names, like that it has an R as well but are [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] a bit matchy?
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]

My favorites from your list are [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] both have 3 syllables, but I wouldn’t worry about it.

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and:

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] sound amazing! I also think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] would fit very well, and it’s really not all that common. Here are a few other suggestions:

[name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

I adore the name [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] with your other kids.

[name_u]Love[/name_u]: [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

Like: [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Indie[/name_f], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u]

Dislike: [name_f]Orla[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Fearne[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f]

[name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and

[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
Are my favorites!

In order of preference:

[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] fits best in this traditional sibset. But [name_f]Cora[/name_f] shares the R and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] shares the Y. [name_f]Maple[/name_f] is a fave of mine but I think it takes a brave person to use it. [name_f]Maple[/name_f] COULD be thought of as traditional. It’s unique but it has an old world charm to it.

[name_f]Orla[/name_f] (like the sound, but people always seem to think of [name_m]Oral[/name_m]! This would maybe annoy me, but I like it has an R like the other two names) I don’t care much for the name and I don’t think it really fits with the sibling’s names.
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] I like it!
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Perfect fit imo! Classic and elegant yet fresh.
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] (love this but too different from dc’s names with 3 syllables?) Gorgeous sibset ([name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]) especially because it also has the y in it)
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] One of my favorite names but I wouldn’t use it for this sibset.
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] (boring?) Feels dated
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (love this but too popular?!) Too nicknamey imo
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] nms
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Not sure … I’d prefer [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] nms
[name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] nms
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Gorgeous sibset!!
[name_f]Fearne[/name_f] nms
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] Cute
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] ( too popular/nicknamey?) too nicknamey imo
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] ( love this as it seems strong and and don’t think popular, but also not as classic as other 2 names, like that it has an R as well but are [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] a bit matchy?
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] cute
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] Like it!
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]

I like [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] best with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. Sure, it’s one syllable longer, but it also only has five letters like [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and the "y"s tie them together nicely. My second favorite with the sibset would be [name_f]Cora[/name_f], which is four letters long like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and has that “r” that you seem to like.