Help for potential boy No. 2!

[name]Hi[/name] there – We’re not actually finding out boy vs. girl until next week, but we’re pretty set on a girl’s name and still debating boy options. We already have a 2-year-old named [name]Charlie[/name], and baby’s last name will be Lampman. Not worrying about middle names at this point, although it likely will be [name]Quinn[/name], which is my last name. OK, here’s what we’re thinking:

[name]Leo[/name] (front-runner)
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] (like but don’t love any nn)
[name]Jack[/name]

Thanks in advance, and we’re totally open to other suggestions!

I think all of these sound fabulous with [name]Charlie[/name]! My least favorite is probably [name]Eli[/name], but I can’t decide which of [name]Leo[/name], [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] I like best, they’re all fantastic!

Thanks! I think [name]Eli[/name] is probably our least likely choice. [name]Love[/name] it but not sure it’s a name we’d actually use.

I have a soft spot in my heart for [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it and I think it goes great with [name]Charlie[/name] (another name i absolutely love!) Good luck!

I agree with the pp–they’re all fabulous with [name]Charlie[/name]! My favorite is [name]Jack[/name], personally–then again, it’s my second choice on my own list. :slight_smile: With [name]Charlie[/name], I like something a little bit less classic, so I think something like [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] would be great. [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] are nice, as well, but I like [name]Jack[/name] more than [name]Eli[/name], personally. I think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] sounds fabulous, whereas [name]Jack[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is a little bit choppy.

Good luck!

I think [name]Henry[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] sounds amazing! [name]Eli[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] would be my second favorite :slight_smile:

Thanks! Any nickname thoughts for [name]Henry[/name] other than [name]Hank[/name]? I really like the name but can’t imagine calling a baby [name]Henry[/name] all the time! Great for when he’s older though …

I love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. Actually I love them all!

I would pick [name]Leo[/name] or [name]Henry[/name]. As for the nn problem, I have a 2 syllable nickname and am always called [name]Kerrie[/name]. You can always find nn’s other ways, through things he likes, his personality, talents, etc.

Maybe it’s just me but I find [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] quite hard to say together, the ending in [name]Charlie[/name] blends in with [name]Leo[/name] as it’s just an ‘o’ away from completely the same sound. Also, one [name]Leo[/name] I know often gets called [name]Lee[/name] and therefore the seem to similar to me.

I must agree I do like [name]Leo[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] though.

[name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are cute togther, and probably my favourite of the sibset options!

[name]Jack[/name] is my favorite of the bunch but I think [name]Jack[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is a little smushed together and hard to say. I think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is lovely :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Henry[/name], and, while I’m not much of a nickname person anyway, I don’t feel like it has to have a nickname. I think [name]Henry[/name] is already an adorable name for a little boy and will grow with him well, too! My favorites from your list are [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]. Some suggestions:

[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Jay[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]