Help! Getting cold feet re name choice...

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
Am almost due now and am getting a little unsure of our name choice for baby girl no.2. We had decided on [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]. But now I’m not sure…!!! Help! What do you think? Our other choice was [name]Rose[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] (but not sure about [name]Rose[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]…). We aren’t concerned about matching names but if it helps her sister is [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] who just turned 6. Am still open to other ideas if you have any good ones!?
Thanks [name]Fran[/name].

I love it. I think you should stick to it. :smiley:

I agree! It’s a beautiful name! keep it!

I love [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]!! [name]Even[/name] though I generally like alliteration, I think [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds MUCH better than [name]Rose[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] for some reason. I’m not Catholic, but I noticed that [name]Rose[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds kind of like the word “rosaries.” The most important thing is that you are happy and comfortable with your choice!

I agree, I would keep [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]. I am not a fan of the name [name]Rose[/name], and I don’t like how [name]Rose[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds.

Maybe it would help if you could figure out exactly what was bothering you about [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]? I think it’s beautiful, but your feelings about the name are more important than that, I think.

I really do love [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name], I think it’s s’marvelous, though I am a bit skeptical about your ‘LaceyPearl’

My only thought was [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]- but the double E endings for [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Lacey[/name] return me to the growing on me LaceyPearl!

Thanks everyone! I probably just being silly… I was the same over [name]Lacey[/name]'s name when I got close even though that is a name I have always loved! Can’t quite put my finger on what it is. I do love the name and she has been [name]Pearl[/name] to us for a while now… I think it may be the [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] thing… that’s not an intentional link. I didn’t want them to have matching names but just I love [name]Pearl[/name] so much! Oh well. Thanks for your replies. [name]Fran[/name] x

I’ve heard it’s common to have second thoughts before committing to a name, so you’re normal in that regard.

Sisters named [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] do not bother me at all, personally. They seem to reflect a naming style and not as being contrived. If anyone comments, it will quickly settle the issue if you mention that these were simply two names you happened to love. Adorable names, if you ask me!