Help-Girl Names

Please comment on which of the following names sound best to you? Big thank you!

[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] and like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]. I like the nn [name_f]Vanna[/name_f] for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]! And [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] has a very friendly sound :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah I really like [name_f]Faith[/name_f] too. Its sound and meaning.

1 Like

[name_f]Faith[/name_f] is my favourite!

Honestly I absolutely love [name_f]Faith[/name_f] she’s understated, elegant, wholesome, has gorgeous connotations with the concept of faith which is just so impactful and is just so beautiful. I love the name [name_f]Faith[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Faith[/name_f] is getting my vote today - warm, strong and friendly

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Jenna[/name_f]. I think it’s underrated. I know it had its peak in the 80s, but it seems eternally youthful to me. Accessible, friendly, feminine, and not frilly.

2 Likes

[name_f]Jenna[/name_f] is actually my favorite of these three.

1 Like

Can’t decide between [name_f]Faith[/name_f] or [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] as i love both. [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] feels outdated to me.

1 Like

Faith :dove:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Jenna[/name_f]. So underrated! It’s calm but spunky, youthful but mature, 90s but contemporary. A very versatile name!

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] because I love how the sounds flow out of your mouth when you say it.

[name_f]Faith[/name_f] is fine, but I find it slightly boring and the least intriguing of your list.

1 Like

All lovely names, but i especially love the sound of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combo of these is [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]. Others I like are [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] & [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f].

Maybe you would like [name_f]Jana[/name_f]?

1 Like

No I don’t like [name_f]Jana[/name_f], but I like the other combos. Thx

1 Like

[name_f]Faith[/name_f]!

1 Like